• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Unable to upload images

Unable to upload images

Tarzangoofster

DPF Charter Member
DPF Charter Member
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Hi, I'm not sure if this is where to ask but I'm having trouble figuring out how to post pictures. I have made the pics 800 by 600 pixels or smaller and that still makes no difference. When I choose a file from my computer and click upload I get a red exclamation point and it says "Files Uploaded: 0". Please help!
~Jillian :confused:

When you click on this icon to upload and image,
insertimage.png
, are you uploading from your computer or by url?

I also get an error message even when the file is uploaded from Photobucket. I can't upload anything but pinpincs by using cut and paste.

Last edited:
From my computer. I also get the error when I go through the attachment button.
I also get an error message even when the file is uploaded from Photobucket. I can't upload anything but pinpincs by using cut and paste.
Can you PM me the steps you are taking when trying to upload images? We'll try and get this sorted out as soon as possible for everybody!

Back