• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Unknown 2011 Hidden Mickey series?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Unknown 2011 Hidden Mickey series?

markheardjr

Help me DPF u're my only hope!
Rating - 100%
53   0   0
Anyone know the pin number or info on the rest of this pin set? It says 2011 on the back and is 1 of 5. Has filigree frame around Mickey and has "Mickey Mouse" in silver on the bottom. The pintrader guys hadn't seen it before either. Maybe a series II for 2011?

Last edited:
Duh, typo fixed...Sorry for bad pics, used my iPhone. I couldn't find it on pinpics so I was going to add it but I tried to sign up and never got a email back to confirm account request.

Last edited:
Unfortunately this is a scrapper of a unreleased hidden mickey pin :( This pin (as well as a Minnie that looks similar to this) has been seen in many emails directly from China.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back