• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

PIN ID Unkown vader luke pin

PIN ID Unkown vader luke pin

dailysleepy

New DPF Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I got this pin from an online seller. Vader's cape has odd spots when reflecting light, but it does feel flat to the touch. I tried to find other photos to compare, but couldn't find any information about this pin.

GEssQ_RaoAA8fWX

GEssQ_RawAAK0GC

GEssQ_QacAAco19

I got this pin from an online seller. Vader's cape has odd spots when reflecting light, but it does feel flat to the touch. I tried to find other photos to compare, but couldn't find any information about this pin.

GEssQ_RaoAA8fWX

GEssQ_RawAAK0GC

GEssQ_QacAAco19

Hi.
I wasn’t able to locate this pin on The Pinpics data base, sorry.

Hopefully one of our Star Wars collectors will be able to assist

@firechief18

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Keeping in mind that I am NOT a Star Wars collector and I'm working from years of pin collecting memory ... my best guess is that it might be from one of the Star Wars Weekends releases that WDW used to do, many years ago. To me, your pin seems like it is part of either a mystery, boxed, or framed set, all of which were released during SWW. And I believe the last year for SWW was 2015, so the backstamp for your pin places it within the correct timeframe for the event.

Back