• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Upcoming Couture de Force

Status
Not open for further replies.
Upcoming Couture de Force

janeckb

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
16   0   0
CDF%20Esmeralda.jpg

CDF%20Aladdin.jpg
CDF%20Jafar.jpg

CDF%20Belle.jpg
CDF%20Ursula.jpg

I absolutely must get Esmeralda!! So nice to see a non princess movie get some love, and she's gorgeous! Will probably end up getting Aladdin and Jafar too (I love how they did the snake on his back!)

I'll be getting Ursula for sure and Jafar. I also want Esmeralda and Belle oh hell I want them all lol.

Would you mind telling me where you found this images please? And if you know where they can be purchased.
I live in the UK and I would love to add Esmeralda to my collection x

I found them on facebook. Not much info, but I believe they will be released in the fall sometime. I'm planning on getting Esmeralda asap, and will be watching closely for any news. As soon as I learn anything I'll be sure to let you know.

Esmeralda is my favorite classic Disney character, and is from my favorite classic Disney animated film, so that lovely figure is very tempting.

I also gasped when I saw Esmeralda. This is a great selection of different characters. I love Jafar and Ursula. I wonder if Meg will come out too.

My guess would be that if Esmeralda does well enough (and judging from the comments here, she will) they'll add characters like Meg. Not this year, I think but maybe next year or so. I think she could look as great as Esmeralda:)

Not to get off topic, but I see there are Hercules and Hades Jim Shore statues coming out (Hades has a picture of Meg on his robes) so I think its possible we'll see Meg at some point. I'm happy to see other characters getting made into statues.

I just saw the Jim Shore Hades piece. Personally I'm not fond of having characters/images on the clothes, but it still looks great. I'm really hoping he does one of just Meg to go with Hercules. So happy to see so many characters that usually don't get any attention.

Thank you janeckb! That'd be much appreciated :)

You're very welcome!

Love the briar rose! Especially the top half! Would be perfect if the dress was a skirt. Her face captures aurora so well! I really want her and Ursula and would love them to do a Meg

th
th

Haven't really known much about this collection before, but saw these in person recently and oh my gosh!!! I do not collect figurines but this Jack and Sally really make me want to start. Does anyone here collect Couture de Force figurines, and which ones do you have? The pictures online are so, so cool!

I just bought Jessica and I love it. I had seen it in person but kept waiting because I was buying so much. I hope they make another one of her. I saw the Evil Queen and Maleficent from the first series in person and they look really cool.
JessicaRabbitCouturedeForceDisney.jpg

There are also a few more villains coming out which are part of the Art Deco Series - Evil Queen, Cruella and Maleficent.

tumblr_od47gkMiVs1rpz824o2_400.jpg
tumblr_od47gkMiVs1rpz824o1_400.jpg

tumblr_od47gkMiVs1rpz824o3_400.jpg

Absolutley cannot wait to get Esmeralda, I've been hyped about her ever since this new series was announced. Two Hunchback things for the 20th anniversary, this and the sketchbook ornament, I love it!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back