• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Upcoming pin game *New Start date 2/3 12PM CST!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Upcoming pin game *New Start date 2/3 12PM CST!!

Rasputin

VIP Gold List
Rating - 100%
284   0   0
Just so those that didn't see the game (that I totally messed up because pics didnt' load) here is the info on it.

There will be high end, LE and OE pins available. We will also have at least a Mother Gothel Designer Doll and some of the couples coffee mugs available. Mostly there will be Fantasia, Snow White, Small World and a mixture of everything else.

With the rise of the Fantasy pins the fun has gone out of collecting for us so we are getting rid of everything that doesn't hold a sentimental value to us. (So sorry, no Tinker Bell Phantom Manor pins or the Jumbo Glass Castles) will be available.

Game will go live on 2/3 12 PM CST.

Both of us are having to work this weekend so getting them sorted will take some time. I will post pictures here so people can see what to expect.

Last edited:
That is an unfortunate time for me in Sweden but I will try to keep awake to see if I can snag a spot lol

That is an unfortunate time for me in Sweden but I will try to keep awake to see if I can snag a spot lol
You're not joking. Maybe just go to sleep at your normal time and set an alarm to wake you for this? I would think 15-30 minutes prior should be sufficient; I'm thinking back to the days of the DisneyShopping 'midnight' pin releases and that's what most of the members who did not live in PST used to do.

You're not joking. Maybe just go to sleep at your normal time and set an alarm to wake you for this? I would think 15-30 minutes prior should be sufficient; I'm thinking back to the days of the DisneyShopping 'midnight' pin releases and that's what most of the members who did not live in PST used to do.
5PM CST will be midnight for me and since its a saturday I can probably keep awake, I hope lol

Sounds good! :D

Here's the picture from your game thread!

62bf2eb215c3eeeb8615c9d2981bbed7.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back