• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

UPDATE: Another Disney Web Site Gone

Status
Not open for further replies.
UPDATE: Another Disney Web Site Gone
I spoke with Event Services again yesterday. For those who are going to the pin trading event in August, they have been told by tech support that the web site will be back up in time for registration next Tuesday. I'd be prepared to call them if it's not since they are now denying ever saying it would be back in a week from when it originally went down.

Just got off the phone with Guest Services again. So far the web site is not back up, but they told me they are working feverishly to complete it soon. They are hoping to have it back up either today or tomorrow morning for registration. When I asked what we do if it's not back up, they responded with "There's a backup plan but they haven't told us what it is yet". How's that for planning! ;)

Fire, Ready, Aim lol!! If I did this type of systems work back in my working career I would have been fired. Very mediocre, but then again we live in an age of mediocrity.

I would bet they're never putting it back up. I don't know why they're lying about it. For that matter, I don't now why they don't want to have the site up and accurate. If it does ever come back up, let us know here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back