• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

SOLD! UPDATED 1/22! I ACCEPT PAYMENT PLANS! PRICES LOWERED!

Status
Not open for further replies.
SOLD! UPDATED 1/22! I ACCEPT PAYMENT PLANS! PRICES LOWERED!

Patronus

.:*Ohana means family*:.
DPF Charter Member
Rating - 100%
15   0   0
UPDATED 1/22/18!

*I'm not currently trading anymore. The only pin I would consider trading for is the "Big Hair Scene" Tangled PODM*

**ALL PREVIOUS PINS BEING HELD ARE NOW AVAILABLE AGAIN. Due to many people asking for pins and then never sending payment, all pins will only be held for 24 hours from time that PayPal information is exchanged unless otherwise agreed upon by both parties**

I accept payment plans!! Payments are done through PayPal- I create an invoice for the total number of pins and amount, and allow partial payments on it. Pins are shipped out once payments are completed. Payment plans have a maximum of 6 months to be paid off.

Selling from my personal collection as I'm no longer collecting. Prices are listed on each picture for individual pins. For local pickups, I'm located in the Simi Valley, CA area. I accept payment by cash (in person), venmo (in person), and PayPal (f/f in person, goods if you want me to ship it with shipping extra). If shipping, then shipping cost will be calculated depending on your location, total price, and number of pins purchased. Offers are welcome, but only serious offers please. Additional pictures can be taken of the pins if requested. Please comment if you send me a pm, as sometimes it gets sorted into the other folder. Cross-posted over several pin boards, Facebook, Instagram, local sale pages, and craigslist. Please no comments on prices, if you don't like them then just move on!
:)

I also have Disney Limited Edition dolls, art, snow globes, and plushes available for sale. Message me if you're interested!

IMG_20180113_152524_zpsivoeqx5f.jpg

IMG_20180113_152500_zps9koh1ioe.jpg

IMG_20180113_152439_zpsjnhbiqgu.jpg

IMG_20180113_151435_zpsdzngzfgy.jpg

IMG_20180113_151411_zpsksn5op5a.jpg

IMG_20180113_151400_zps2zr3ishe.jpg

IMG_20180113_151353_zpsf77igojv.jpg

IMG_20180113_151316_zpsv7fcfrqv.jpg

IMG_20180113_151302_zpsvtpqv0ry.jpg

IMG_20180113_151243_zpsiu1qhq9n.jpg
IMG_20180113_151230_zps52es8qzi.jpg

IMG_20180113_151155_zpsijx2njbo.jpg

IMG_20180113_151133_zps9elwyw6z.jpg

IMG_20180113_151109_zpsqq1rbved.jpg

IMG_20180113_151055_zpswyac73p3.jpg

Last edited:
Dude, do you sleep with that pin bag under your pillow? I would! lol What an amazing collection, must be hard to let it go.

Sooo wish I could afford that Meg Reveal/Conceal pin right now. Ugh. Good luck with your sales! I'm sure you won't have any trouble finding buyers for such an awesome collection.

I believe I've responded to all PMs sent! Pins will be shipping today, so any payments received before 5pm will be shipped today! :) I'll update the pictures with what has sold tonight.

Thank you everyone for the compliments! I'm sad to see the collection go, but student loans must be paid :(

I believe I've responded to everyone's PMs. Pins were shipped out and more will be shipped on Saturday. If you don't have a tracking number from me by Saturday night please PM me! I'm juggling here, facebook, and instagram sales so i might miss a message on accident.

Pictures will be updated on Sunday of what has sold/what is still available.

Thank you to everyone who has purchased so far! I'm happy these pins are going to great homes!! :)

So many amazing pins!!! I shouldn't of looked, to many grails that I can't afford... but so far your sale looks good! Good luck! :D

All PMs responded to! Pins that have been paid for are going out today! and the post will be updated tonight!!

Hi all!! Sorry I didn't get to update when I wanted to, I've been sick with the flu early this year!

I've updated the thread with what pins remain. I've also decided to add a few others that I thought I was going to keep. Some prices are lowered as well.

I will also only be holding pins for 24 hours from now on! Too many have requested pins and then never paid. So if you previously messaged me, and I sent you my PayPal information for payment and you never paid me, your pins are now available to others to purchase again.

At least last I knew, Kiragigi was looking for that Dug pin with the bone and his name. I tried messaging her but her inbox was full.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back