• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Updated! A Growing Haunted Mansion Collection!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Updated! A Growing Haunted Mansion Collection!

Constance

Bitterly Discontent.
DPF Charter Member
Rating - 100%
23   0   1
To contrast the shrinking princess collection.

I completely redid this board, painted it and used the frame as scratchboard which will eventually be a little more detailed. I am pretty proud of how it came out.

This is a LONG way from done, the pins aren't exactly straight or what-have-you, but myself and Master Gracey worked on it all night, and I think it came out well. It's about three feet tall and two wide, to give you an idea of just how many princesses I am purging!

Haunted Mansion, with a focus on the Master and on Black Widow Bride, of course, with a little Tower of Terror thrown in. not pictured: Our framed sets, the amenities set (which I have signed so it is still in the packaging) and the Master Gracey lenticular.

The first picture is of these lovely haunted mansion pins is in their native habitat, an authentic courtyard a la Court of Angels in New Orleans, complete with sweeping (and creeky) spiral staircase. We live in the heart of the French Quarter, and we are blessed to have this courtyard as a part of our home!

Enjoy!

PinsCourtofAngels.jpg

HMpinboard.jpg

Now with a few pictures of the room!

HMcorner.jpg

And then I stole the Master Gracey Lenticular from Sir and put it with my favourite things!

ConstancesPrettyThings.jpg

Last edited:
Wonderful scratchwork on the frame, Connie! Very nice.

Thank you so much! I am probably going to touch up and redo as I go along, and then eventually when I get happy with a part I'll seal it so it can't rub off! I wanted something SUPER unique, and I think I managed it!

That frame is looking very good! Now its just time to fill it up with more pins. You know what they say.... there's always room for one more...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back