• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Updated Collection after a pin trading vacation! Haunted Mansion & Tron!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Updated Collection after a pin trading vacation! Haunted Mansion & Tron!

Master Gracey

Flynn Lives!
DPF Charter Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Constance took some pictures of our updated Haunted Mansion pin board, and I figured I would post them :)

UpdatedMansionBoard.jpg

UpdatedMansionBoardClose.jpg

FramedHMset.jpg

DISNEYPINS99 helped us get this framed set, finally :)

And one last picture - not just pins, but ALL of the Tron stuff in our room. And yes, it glows, though USUALLY not all at once like this.

TronSwag.jpg

If you're keen-eyed you can also spot April/December on the right hand side in this picture :)

I reallllllllly like your Tron set-up. Very well done! I'd comment on how much I like your Haunted Mansion pins, but I think you already knew that!

Yay you guys are displaying the White Disk. Got mine set up next to David's other disc. Though I didn't notice the two HM pins I traded with you guys.

Yay you guys are displaying the White Disk. Got mine set up next to David's other disc. Though I didn't notice the two HM pins I traded with you guys.

I haven't even unpacked most of the pins yet, and we are in dire need of a second board, since this one is mostly Gracey/The Bride and whole sets.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back