• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

SOLD! (UPDATED) Disneyland - Wednesday, April 5th - PIN/MERCH PICK UPS AT COST

SOLD! (UPDATED) Disneyland - Wednesday, April 5th - PIN/MERCH PICK UPS AT COST

Connies_Hobby

Super Active DPF Member
Rating - 100%
238   0   0
All-Righty.....

Considering tomorrow is the Officially Beginning of Easter Week, I hope to be of service to my DPF Family Easter Sunday Goodies.

That being said, If ANYONE needs pick ups for gifts on Easter Sunday, PLEASE let me know. I will make a POINT of getting your pins in the Mail on Wednesday, 4/5, so (fingers-crossed) you will receive them by Saturday, 4/8. In time to fill those plastic Easter Eggs.

This Thread is Officially Open for Your Requests.

*** Prices:
Retail Cost, plus tax; Shipping: $5 up to 4 ounces; .50 each add'lt ounce; plus PayPal as Goods.

Hi. So glad that you are finally able to enjoy the magic again. I am looking for this pin if you see it (it’s new). Open edition.
17e277b4ddc73ca8b2bfcc5ffa50978b.jpg

Thank You!
-C

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bump.

-Heading over around 11ish.

I hear there is a nice Chip and Dale release for their 80th anniversary.
"Happy Birthday C&D!" :)

And I'm sure some other "gotta have for my or others collections." LoL.

TTFN.

Sent from my moto g power (2021) using Tapatalk
If you collect Chip and Dale, your wallet is in trouble. Lol. Lots of new pins.

More...

Gonna into Mickey's Toon town for the First time since reopening for a Walk About (with my cane - wish me luck).

I'll post some pictures in the Anything Goes Thread.
6d4a53fa9b9bed5e7436ac2dfd2c8edf.jpg
1ca19993557a93f1e87c678f21b3f831.jpg
e78a86779ec071aef0ad435b7d8a9598.jpg
0a47b501476eedef45e9af0ddfd0d0b1.jpg

Sent from my moto g power (2021) using Tapatalk

Back