• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

UPDATED! Got a Sewing Machine... Made a Lanyard!

Status
Not open for further replies.
UPDATED! Got a Sewing Machine... Made a Lanyard!

linz_pinz

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
33   0   0
UPDATED WITH A NEW ONE!!

I am the person who got a sewing machine and cannot think of a better gift that I've ever received... ever.

Naturally, the first thing I did was go out, get some ribbon and BAM! made a couple lanyards! I made myself a Snow White (obviously) because I love her and someday I'll get back to Disney and I'll wear it. I'll wear the crap out of it. And it will be fabulous. So I just wanted to share what I have created!

I'm thinking that maybe if there is a need for people I"ll make them for people to buy, or to trade some pins for? I know that there are people out there that do this already and totally don't want to step on people's toes! But I found that it took me very little time to make these and I loved it and so why not make them for others??

If I do sell them, I'm thinking somewhere between $12-$15 depending on design or something? Let me know what you guys think :)

Last edited:
They look really nice! I have a sewing machine but it just sits in a box, it's great that you're able to make beautiful things with yours...so far I am sewing challenged!

They look really nice! I have a sewing machine but it just sits in a box, it's great that you're able to make beautiful things with yours...so far I am sewing challenged!

Thank you!! I'm hoping that someday I'll be able to get good enough to make a super awesome snow white costume to wear to Disney for halloween haha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back