• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

SOLD! URGENT! ISO any of these three pins to make a grail trade x2!

Status
Not open for further replies.
SOLD! URGENT! ISO any of these three pins to make a grail trade x2!

Rvaya

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
16   0   0
Hello all,
I have the incredible chance to get two of my grail pins at once from the same person.
I am providing one pin but they are asking for any one of these three to make it a fair trade.
If anyone can help me I would greatly appreciate it!

These are the famous three:
Pin 72028[FONT=&amp] Disney Store Europe - Robin Hood in Nottinghamhttp://pinpics.com/pinMT.php?pin=72028&keyw=robin+hood+europe
[/FONT]
Pin 102993[FONT=&amp] Cast Member - 50th Anniversary New York World's Fair - Carousel of Progress[/FONT]

On ebay not on pinpics:
https://www.ebay.com/itm/Disney-Ins...995624?hash=item56a2970ca8:g:aSwAAOSwbsFZzAOI

If I have to buy these outright I think I might but I could really use not spending money like that right now. I have a lot for trade on my pinpics under Rvaya. I don't have time to take pictures of my pin bag but if you want to see pics of anything in my trades I'll be glad to.

These needs to in the next 2 days to finalize a trade.

I was able to make an offer on one of the pins so it worked out. Now I just need to sell other pins to make up the difference I just paid :p Check out my post in the selling forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back