• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Ursula Ice Hockey Jumbo - Scrapped/Faked? Most Likely...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ursula Ice Hockey Jumbo - Scrapped/Faked? Most Likely...

a4matte

Poor Unfortunate Soul
Rating - 100%
32   0   0
So I've been seeing this pin posted on eBay a LOT over the past few months. Many times by the same seller, sometimes with multiple available in the same posting. All by someone who, according to other posts and boards, sells fakes and scrappers. I believe the Pinpics number is 52224.

Just a warning for anyone who may have been interested in picking it up at some point.

DkCIIFA.jpg

Yes I saw it for sale pretty cheaply the other week and thought about it just as a trader but then didn't do it. Sounds fishy now I didn't look into their history much before hand.

It's scary how out of hand the whole scrappers and counterfeits thing has gotten. A few years back it wasn't such a big deal, now i feel i have to question every pin i get...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back