• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!
Username change

Happy Haunt

Active DPF Member
Rating - 100%
86   0   0
Who do I contact to change my username? I've contacted dancecats about it, but she hasn't responded. :cry: I really want it changed soon because then I can get to making a new signature etc., elsewise I'm just waiting and waiting and can't do much because I don't like posting without an avatar/signature. Makes the account look empty! Also this has been stressing me out recently too.

For any admins that notice this, I'd like my username changed to 'Happy Haunt' please. You'd be doing me a big favor and I'd be most grateful. :) And then I can finally start posting here again fully.

Have you tried Cicada? :) It would be nifty if we could do it ourselves from our profile :)

Ah no, not yet. I hadn't noticed him online for a long time so wasn't sure if he was that active on the site. Guess I'll send him a message about it anyhow, just in case.

And yes that would be so much easier! A lot of forums allow you to change your username nowadays, its a good option I think... especially if somebody is not happy with their username or accidentally misspelled something. It would save a lot of time as well.

Yes worth a try :) I'll keep this thread up to see if it can be noticed!

I agree on another forum we have that option but we must use things like points or we are only allowed a certain number of name changes.

Yes worth a try :) I'll keep this thread up to see if it can be noticed!

I agree on another forum we have that option but we must use things like points or we are only allowed a certain number of name changes.

Yes that's always an option, at least then folks will only change their username if they really want to. And thanks! :)

I am in the same boat. Trying to change mine as well but haven't heard back from Cicada. Bump for Disney magical luck. :)

Thanks. :) I hope your's gets changed to what you want it be too. I've noticed dancecats has been online, but doesn't respond to the PM. I just sent her another one in case the other didn't go through or something... otherwise I kinda feel like I'm being ignored here. :cry:

The admins don't seem to be online much, I think perhaps we need more than two on here really... especially as this is such a big forum. When did you ask for yours to be changed? I noticed somebody got their username changed a bit recently however. If we don't get anywhere with this for a while, I'll try the 'Contact Us' form instead, its probably more direct.

I just try to see it from there side as I am sure there personal lives keep them rather busy. It's only been a few days and I just send a message to dancecats so we shall see what happens! :) I'm sure it will happen for us both soon enough. :)

I just try to see it from there side as I am sure there personal lives keep them rather busy. It's only been a few days and I just send a message to dancecats so we shall see what happens! :) I'm sure it will happen for us both soon enough. :)

Oh yes, I understand that. I just think it would be more helpful to the admins as well if there were a couple more to keep the forums in check. Of course this is only a suggestion, I don't want to come across like I'm moaning about it. :lol:

I totally agree and completely understand! :) I feel like a pain just having to ask in the first place. :p

You tellin' me! I do feel like I'm being a bother when asking for a username change. Hence why I liked Snow's idea of letting members change their own usernames, but limiting it so everyone isn't changing it every week. :lol:

I'm glad that everyone is happy with their new names.

Pdgurl, I never received a PM from you regarding a name change; if you still want that name change, send me a PM about it and I'll look into your request.

Back