• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

FOR SALE Various HKDL and JDS merch (mostly plush/keychains)

Status
Not open for further replies.
FOR SALE Various HKDL and JDS merch (mostly plush/keychains)

Frozen_Jane

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Hi all, so I am moving back to my home country in a few months and as a result I have to thin out my collection. So I'll be posting up some stuff that I have for sale. All of it is bought by me at the park unless otherwise specified. I wish I didn't have to part with my stuff, but needs must. I'll also be parting with some of my pins and dolls, but will put those in the right sections. I'll mention them here though if anyone is interested.

I'm traveling at the moment, so will ad pic etc when I get back to my laptop. Here's what I have off the top of my head:

first design HKDL Gelatoni tsum tsum $13 plus shipping (5 Available)
HKDL Pirate Minnie Plush keychain
HKDL Minnie in Chinese Dress keychain
JDS Unibearsity Chicken costume
JDS Unibearsity Girly Lolita dress set

More to come

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back