• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

SOLD! CLOSED FOR NEW ORDERS - 2017 DSF/DSSH At-Cost Pickup

Status
Not open for further replies.
SOLD! CLOSED FOR NEW ORDERS - 2017 DSF/DSSH At-Cost Pickup

timeerkat

Your Friend Who Likes To Play
Rating - 100%
348   0   0
I am offering up my services to do at-cost pickups from DSF.

The types of pins that I will have available:
~ Pin Trader Delights (PTDs)
~ Advertised monthly release pins
~ Pins left over from previous releases
~ Open edition/rack pins

Surprise releases (both during advertised monthly releases and standalone surprise releases) are generally not for sale, unless I post otherwise. Additionally, if a pin is released that goes into any of my collections, I will most likely keep the first of that pin that I am able to get.

As I cannot go every evening and cannot always pull a good number at a release, I cannot guarantee that I can fulfill every request. But I will try to go as often as I can. I will not take payment until I have the pin(s) in hand, but I ask that you only sign up for a pin if you fully intend to purchase.

Unless specified otherwise, all pins picked up for this thread will be sold as random drawings. I will make a list for each pin of everyone who wants that pin, in the order the requests were posted. After I have the pin in hand, I will use randomizer.org to pick a random number from the list, and that person is allowed to purchase the pin at cost.

You may request more than one of a pin, but your second pin will only be picked up after everyone else's first pin (even if they made the request after yours).

Please note that I am only shipping these pickups to US addresses.
International buyers are welcome to order as long as they either have their own US address or have a friend/family member/other PF user that I can ship to. (Please make sure you have their permission beforehand! ;) )

Last edited:
Pricing Info and Pickup Rules

Pricing

All prices listed in this sales thread are the pin price plus sales tax (9.25%) for each pin.

For each total order (not per pin), the following additional fees apply:

Parking fee - $2 (this fee is waived for pickups during monthly releases)
Shipping - $3.50 for the first three pins, $.25 for each additional pin after
Paypal goods fee - 2.9% of total cost plus $.30 (I compute this using http://thefeecalculator.com/ )

Pin Pickup Rules

~ Signups for monthly releases cut off at 11:59 pm PST the night before the release. You may still request to enter but you will be added to the list after the drawing for subsequent pickup rounds.

Monthly Releases
~ The first set of pins I pick up for drawing will be one per person, no matter how many people are signed up. If a person's name is drawn for more than one pin, they will get to choose which of the pins they want, and the other pin(s) will be rerolled. If their name is drawn for another pin from that set during a later drawing, they can swap out and the first pin will be rerolled.

~ If a release is popular (at least eight people signed up for each pin, OR if at least one pin from the set has 12 or more people signed up), the next two rounds of drawings will still be one per person.

~ If a release is not popular (seven or less people signed up for each pin AND no pin having 12 or more people signed up), the next two rounds will go to a limit of two per person. If a person wins one pin from round one and this rule is in effect, they can win one more pin from these two rounds. If they win one pin during round one and two or more pins during rounds two and three, they can choose up to two pins total - the other(s) will be rerolled.

Pin popularity is determined by the number of people signed up when I am ready to roll the first drawing, and applies to the set rather than each individual pin.
This means that if a pin set goes under the popularity benchmark after a few rounds of pickups (say, thirteen people are signed up for a pin and it drops to eleven after two rounds of drawings), it will still count as popular if it started that way; similarly, if a pin goes over the popularity benchmark after a few rounds of drawings due to people signing up later, it will still count as unpopular if it did during the first roll. Even if only one pin from a set qualifies as popular, the entire set will be classified as such - for instance, if one pin has twenty people signed up and the others have three people each.

~ Starting with pickup round four, the pin limit will be dropped and any person rolled as a winner from this point onward will win whatever they are rolled for.

PTDs

~ The first five rounds of PTDs picked up for drawing will be one per person regardless of which PTDs are picked up (I will always pick up the two that have the most people signed up). If a person is chosen for one PTD and wins another during a later round, they can choose which one to keep and the other will be rerolled.

~ For pickup round six and on, the limit will be dropped.

Secondary Winners List

If a person is picked for more than one pin - either for releases or for PTDs - they will be added to a secondary winners list for the pin(s) they did not choose. This list will come into play if a pin outlasts the number of non-duplicate winners signed up for it. If I run out of people from the original list and am still able to pick up that pin, I will pick the winner from this secondary winner list. This is one of the few times where the person will be chosen sequentially rather than random drawing (so the first person on this list will get the first pin available to the list). Pins from this list are exempt from the per-person limit, even if it is in play for other pins from the set.

Last edited:
Completed Pickup List

tinawap: Thor Battle Medallion, Armored Wasabi PTD, Christmas Dumbo
rif-raf: Hulk Fist, Thor Commodore
Walt: Thor Battle Medallion, Hulk Fist, Thor Commodore

Disneychildwithin: Hulk Fist

------------------------

* nemo558 - next shipment includes free shipping

* SoraPandora - next shipment includes free shipping
* FoolishMortal71 - next shipment includes free shipping
* starry_solo/jadeites-lady - credit for two PTDs
* GrumpyDad and disneykins ships together
* TDS - free shipping/parking next order

------------------------

Color Code:
black = have not invoiced yet
grey = pm sent

teal = invoiced
orange = paid/partial paid but waiting to ship
green= paid and ready to ship
blue = second invoice sent
red = final invoice sent
purple = shipped[/B]

Last edited:
Pins Available for Order

PTDs - $16.88 each ($15.45 + $1.43 tax)

None available

Current Limited Edition Pins

See posts below.

Open Edition Pins

$7.59 each ($6.95 + $.64 tax)

El Capitan logo
Russell with popcorn
Tigger
Pinocchio

$9.78 each ($8.95 + $.83 tax)

King Candy
Alice
Rapunzel
Dumbo
Ursula
Ariel
Stitch
Lotso
Vanellope
Eeyore

$10.87 each ($9.95 + $.92 tax)

Mickey and Minnie

$13.06 each ($11.95 + $1.11 tax)

Jessica Rabbit pin and postcard

------------------------------------------------

Leftovers

I occasionally have additional pins up for grabs. These could be pins that people had to cancel orders for after I picked them up and there are no waiting lists for, or pins I got to keep and then changed my mind on, or pins that I miscalculated how many I needed to pick up and grabbed an extra of. If it's listed here, you only need to post that you want it and it's yours.

Currently Available Pins

None for now - check back later!

Last edited:
PTD Random Drawings

PTDs are sold via random drawing. If you want any PTDs from the current set, post in this thread with which pin(s) you want to try for. I will pick up as many PTDs as I can, and do random drawings as I am able to get them.

CURRENT AVAILABILITY

23130571_1734503516601077_223715060371420190_n.jpg

23722408_1753152281402867_372701369866793910_n.jpg

Entries

Scary Teddy PTD
1. Poohlady5
2. tinawap
3. sockgnome
4. Motba
5. disneykins
6. sirradel
7. Pengy
8. pretty Omi
9. Ajk
10. kairi08
11. Disneychildwithin
12. maiarebecca
13. Spr175psu
14. FoolishMortal71
15. slbrabham

Armored Wasabi PTD
1. disneykins
2. pretty Omi
3. Ajk
4. MasteringMatt
5. kairi08
6. theoucharis
7. Disneychildwithin
8. tinawap
9. maiarebecca
10. Spr175psu
11. FoolishMortal71

s-l500.jpg

(photo borrowed from simbastreat on ebay for reference purposes)

Coco Now Playing Sundae Pin - $15.24 ($13.95 + $1.29)

1. disneykins
2. Addicted to Alice Pins
3. TammyH
4. Disneychildwithin
5. Tokaji
6. Spr175psu
7. swscref
8. Motba

Last edited:
Non-PTD Pickup Waiting Lists

XYZ + XYZeus Full Set - $54.57 ($49.95 + $4.62 tax)
1. lynn99

Alphabet Set Co-op

Each individual pin will be $13.65. Set will be purchased and split up once every spot has been claimed. If there is one person signed up for the spot they get it automatically; if more than one is signed up I will draw a name.

Fi(X)-It Feli(X) -
(Y)zma - chubs191, Booger1964, pandamallory
(Z)azu - Pengy
(XYZ)eus - sbmpins

Last edited:
December Releases

21767907_1696006070450822_6543698531622918949_n.jpg

Christmas release: I'm not planning on keeping any of these, so they will all be available.

Star Wars release: as it's an online release, I won't be taking names for this. Good luck to all who try!

Christmas - $20.70 each ($18.95 + $1.75 tax)

Chip and Dale

1. GorillasInTheIrishMist
2. sirradel
3. tinawap
4. sabrancha
5. theoucharis
6. Booger1964
7. Familyhobby
8. Spr175psu
9. TammyH
10. maiarebecca
11. disneykins
12. Motba
13. raikipins
14. pins4twin
15. hopemax
16. Tds
17. FoolishMortal71
18. slbrabham

Dumbo
1. sirradel
2. watzshakinbacon
3. Poohlady5
4. tinawap
5. sabrancha
6. theoucharis
7. Booger1964
8. Ocean7
9. Familyhobby
10. Spr175psu
11. tinkerbelle1956
12. TammyH
13. maiarebecca
14. sockgnome
15. disneykins
16. Motba
17. raikipins
18. hopemax
19. Tds
20. slbrabham

Marie, Toulouse, and Berlioz
2. sirradel
3. Poohlady5
4. tinawap
5. sabrancha
6. Disneychildwithin
7. theoucharis
8. Booger1964
9. Familyhobby
10. pretty Omi
11. Spr175psu
12. tinkerbelle1956
13. maiarebecca
14. sockgnome
15. disneykins
16. Motba
17. momin.ator
18. raikipins
19. hopemax
20. Tds
21. FoolishMortal71
22. slbrabham

Eeyore and Pooh
2. sirradel
3. Poohlady5
4. tinawap
5. sabrancha
6. theoucharis
7. Booger1964
8. Pengy
9. Spr175psu
10. TammyH
11. maiarebecca
12. sockgnome
13. disneykins
14. Motba
15. raikipins
16. poohkat53
17. hopemax
18. Tds

Last edited:
I have the posts I need, so this thread is now open for posting.

The information was copied directly from the old thread, but if I have copied over something incorrectly or missed adding you in the first place from a post over there, please let me know and I'll update it ASAP.

Good news - DSF just posted the rules for Saturday's mouse release. They are allowing two per person. Which means that if I am able to make it to the release and I get a good number, I will have at least one of each pin to do drawings (I'm leaning towards keeping Dormouse and one or two others).

I am expecting a very low turnout for these (it's the first release after Christmas, there hasn't been a lot of chatter on Facebook for preorders for these, and it's virtually guaranteed that the PTDs aren't flipping), so I am leaning towards going since the line should move quickly. If I do have to skip it, though, there is also a good chance that most or all of them will be available after the release.

Yay! Tessa the magnificent! :D This is so well organized. I love it! XD

Here's to another awesome year! Thanks for making so much magic happen!! <3

~Merlin

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Hey Tessa, I also think I shall take my name off the list for the Reluctant Dragon. In anticipation for the EPCOT Festival of the Arts, I'm hoping for some Fine Art Figment pins. /nod Thank so much for all you do! <3

~Merlin

First, a pricing update: As of January 1st, DSF is now charging 10% sales tax. (I wasn't expecting it to go up a whole percent!) I haven't been since the 31st, so I wasn't aware that it happened before now. Any pin picked up up to here will still have the old sales tax; any pin picked up from now on will reflect the new tax rate. I am updating all of the prices on here to reflect this. (I will note the old price with tax as well until all pins picked up in 2016 have been accounted for.)

Lists updated to here.

Time for some drawings!

Inside Out Calendar
1. disneykins
2. TammyH
3. Pengy
4. GrumpyDad

iocal2.png

Congrats, TammyH and Pengy!

Scooter
GrumpyDad
2. hopemax
3. disneykins
4. unibear

scoot.png

Congrats, hopemax!

The Reluctant Dragon
1. hopemax
2. GrumpyDad
3. disneykins
4. Poohlady5
5. GreyWyvern

reluc.png

Congrats, hopemax!

(Wow, I think this is the first time with my random drawing that the same person won both PTDs!)

Please put me on the list for these pins

Jaq and Gus
Wendy, John & Michael Walking Nana
Jim Dear Walking Lady

Thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back