• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

SOLD! CLOSED FOR NEW ORDERS - 2017 DSF/DSSH At-Cost Pickup

Status
Not open for further replies.
SOLD! CLOSED FOR NEW ORDERS - 2017 DSF/DSSH At-Cost Pickup
I got Rowlf. Can you please take me off the list for him? Thanks so much. A friend was able to grab one for me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeeps, haven't updated this thread in the last few days.

I was able to get one Genie before it sold out, and I have decided to keep the Birds pin I got with him. But I did do a pickup yesterday and got a Birds and a Rowlf for drawing. When I am at a computer to do so, I'll do the drawings for Horace, Birds, and Rowlf and update the drawing lists.

Time to do some drawings!

Horace - Round 4
1. disneykins
2. tinkerbelle1956

horace4_zpsqdd81cwu.png

Congrats, tinkerbelle1956!

Birds - Round 1
1. maiarebecca
2. SoraPandora
3. Ocean7
4. xdattax
5. Vixy
6. jngmd
7. Motba
8. disneykins
9. Spr175psu
10. MomeRathsOutgrabe
11. sockgnome
12. Hambee2
13. Pinfun
14. Disneychildwithin
15. tinkerbelle1956
16. mickeymousje

birds_zps4ovlmbuc.png

Congrats, maiarebecca!

Rowlf - Round 1
1. maiarebecca
2. FoolishMortal71
3. Motba
4. Spr175psu
5. hopemax
6. Hambee2
7. unibear
8. GrumpyDad

rowlf_zpsklztrsct.png

Congrats, Spr175psu!

Availability update: the Birds sold out, so PTDs are down to Rowlf.

No pickup update for the last few days. I was in Oregon for my uncle's wedding, and just got back last night. But I will do a run out to DSF tonight to get Rowlf.

Lists updated. maia, you were already on the lists. You did also request the stained glass Lion King pins; do you still want to be on those lists, or just the marquee?

Can I be added to the list for:
*Alphabet Co-op = T & W
*Cursive Cuties = Stitch
*Postcards = Lilo & Stitch

Thank you.

Lists updated.

A note about prices: the tax rate went up on July 1st to 9.25 percent, so prices will rise slightly. I'll go through soon and update all the prices; starting with today's pickup the new prices will be in effect, but anyone who has a pin already picked up up until last night's pickup will be under the old price. It'll take me a bit to figure out new prices for everything, but I do know that PTDs have gone up to $16.88 each (since I have the receipt from yesterday's pickup where I only got one PTD ;) ).

Availability update - the rack was pretty cleared off! All that was left was a handful of Yzma ornaments and the PQRS and TUVW letter sets.

Pickup update - got a Rowlf.

Rowlf - Round 2
1. maiarebecca
2. FoolishMortal71
3. Motba
4. hopemax
5. Hambee2
6. unibear
7. GrumpyDad

rowlf2_zpsjhcninsu.png

Congrats, Motba!

List updated.

Pickup update - got a ROwlf the othe rnight, and am going to DSF during my errands today to pick up another, so I'll have two for drawing later today. I'll also be sending out reminders/new invoices later today.

Cursive Cuties release - they posted the rules this morning for the release, and they are allowing two per person. Which means My probability of pulling a good number is cut in half, but if I beat the odds I'll have one set for drawing.

Availability update - no more Yzma ornament on the wall. Wow, only took 7 months for that set to fully sell out!

Pickup update - got Rowlf, and they let me exchange him so there were at least 15/25 left (I forget the cutoff number for exchanges right now).

Rowlf Rounds 3 and 4
1. maiarebecca
2. FoolishMortal71
3. hopemax
4. Hambee2
5. unibear

rowlf34_zpsfawcpybe.png

Congrats, maiarebecca and FoolishMortal71!

miarebecca, please choose between the Birds and Rowlf.

I figured as much, but I still like to give people the option. :)

Rowlf Round 4 Reroll
1. hopemax
2. Hambee2
3. unibear

rowlf%204_zpsjvbmmqpn.png

Congrats, unibear!

Pickup update - met up with Jabberwocky at DSF today, and she kindly acted as a second body. So I got two Rowlfs. As the only two people still on the first round pickup list, hopemax and Hambee2 get them.

Pickup update - met up with Jabberwocky at DSF today, and she kindly acted as a second body. So I got two Rowlfs. As the only two people still on the first round pickup list, hopemax and Hambee2 get them.

Yay! I was thinking I was going to have terrible luck and be the last one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back