• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

SOLD! CLOSED FOR NEW ORDERS - 2017 DSF/DSSH At-Cost Pickup

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll update lists tomorrow. I won't be keeping any of the pins from this set, so all pickups will go to drawings.

Sorry for not getting invoices out. A combination of a last minute project that I had to do this weekend and the pop-ups not letting me spend lots of time in a row on the site. I'll get them out as soon as I can over the next few days.

Hey everyone, major announcement time:

I will be taking a hiatus in August. The month is super busy for me with family stuff, work stuff, and the Florida pin event. The Hollywood Bowl is in full swing on most nights, which means a lot more traffic between my house and DSF. And I have fallen behind on a lot of things that I need to catch up on. In order to try and get as many people PTDs as I can before I go on hiatus, I will be doing regular pickups through Friday, August 4th, which is in a little over a week. I will be going as many days as I can between now and then.

I am cutting off the signups now for PTDs, so the people who have already signed up can have priority for the limited number of PTDs I'll have available. Signups for the release pins are still open, but each list will close at 11:59 pm PST the night before its release. (So the Cuties lists will close at 11:59 pm tomorrow night, the Lion King lists will close at 11:59 pm on Thursday the 3rd, and the postcard lists will close at 11:59 pm on Friday the 18th).

What this means:

~ I will not be doing general pickups, including PTDs.

~ I WILL still be going to the releases. If I am able to get extras of anything from the release itself, I will still be doing the random drawings. I will not be doing additional pickups outside of the releases.

~ I will be using this time to catch up on billing, mailing, giving feedback points, and reviewing my process. I know I can take quite awhile to get invoices out and pins mailed, and I want to figure out a system for me to stay more on top of things.

Invoices are 100% for sure going out tonight. I have carved time out of my evening to go through and do a thorough sweep of my pending list and send out payment requests or request reminders, depending on if I've sent you an invoice already.

For those with pending pins:

- If you have paid for pins and are NOT on any of the upcoming release lists, I will be mailing your pins out in the next few days.

- If you have paid for pins and ARE on any of the upcoming lists, I will contact you to ask if you would like me to mail now or wait to see if you win in the drawing.

- If you have pins but have not paid for them yet, I will be mailing them shortly after receiving payment.

If you have some pins paid for and some pins pending payment, but I do not heard back from you or receive payment within a week, I will mail what has been paid for and hold the remaining pins to mail after I receive payment.

Hey everyone, major announcement time:

I will be taking a hiatus in August. The month is super busy for me with family stuff, work stuff, and the Florida pin event. The Hollywood Bowl is in full swing on most nights, which means a lot more traffic between my house and DSF. And I have fallen behind on a lot of things that I need to catch up on. In order to try and get as many people PTDs as I can before I go on hiatus, I will be doing regular pickups through Friday, August 4th, which is in a little over a week. I will be going as many days as I can between now and then.

I am cutting off the signups now for PTDs, so the people who have already signed up can have priority for the limited number of PTDs I'll have available. Signups for the release pins are still open, but each list will close at 11:59 pm PST the night before its release. (So the Cuties lists will close at 11:59 pm tomorrow night, the Lion King lists will close at 11:59 pm on Thursday the 3rd, and the postcard lists will close at 11:59 pm on Friday the 18th).

What this means:

~ I will not be doing general pickups, including PTDs.

~ I WILL still be going to the releases. If I am able to get extras of anything from the release itself, I will still be doing the random drawings. I will not be doing additional pickups outside of the releases.

~ I will be using this time to catch up on billing, mailing, giving feedback points, and reviewing my process. I know I can take quite awhile to get invoices out and pins mailed, and I want to figure out a system for me to stay more on top of things.

Invoices are 100% for sure going out tonight. I have carved time out of my evening to go through and do a thorough sweep of my pending list and send out payment requests or request reminders, depending on if I've sent you an invoice already.

For those with pending pins:

- If you have paid for pins and are NOT on any of the upcoming release lists, I will be mailing your pins out in the next few days.

- If you have paid for pins and ARE on any of the upcoming lists, I will contact you to ask if you would like me to mail now or wait to see if you win in the drawing.

- If you have pins but have not paid for them yet, I will be mailing them shortly after receiving payment.

If you have some pins paid for and some pins pending payment, but I do not heard back from you or receive payment within a week, I will mail what has been paid for and hold the remaining pins to mail after I receive payment.

Enjoy your break, love!

You certainly deserve it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back