• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

SOLD! CLOSED FOR NEW ORDERS - 2017 DSF/DSSH At-Cost Pickup

Status
Not open for further replies.
SOLD! CLOSED FOR NEW ORDERS - 2017 DSF/DSSH At-Cost Pickup
Tracking numbers all sent, will work on invoices next, then list updates.

Yes, I will be doing release pickups in September, even if my hiatus runs a bit past August. :) I will be keeping a set of signs, a second Judy sign if it's two-per-person, and maybe a Rapunzel, so everything else will be up for grabs. I've created the list framework already, and will fill it out when I update lists later.

Pickup update - got a Zarina and Squishy last night; will draw for that after I do pickups tonight.

2017 DSF/DSSH At-Cost Pickup - August Hiatus Page 45

Can I be put down for Merida and any PTD please

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Reminder: signups for the Lion King release end at 11:59 pm PST TONIGHT.

If there is a surprise pin, it will not be available, since I collect Lion King.

Lists updated to here.

Pickup update - all three were still available last night, got Zarina and Phoebus. I will be doing pickups tonight, and during the release (because even if I pull a horrible number for the Lion King pins, I can still buy PTDs). I'm planning on getting Zarina and Phoebus tonight and Zarina and Squishy tomorrow.

PTD Drawings (rounds 4 and 5):

Scott "Squishy" Squibbles
1. disneykins
2. pnaico0lada
3. GrumpyDad

lU2jki2.png

Congrats, disneykins!

Zarina (x2)
1. theoucharis
2. disneykins
3. xdattax
4. jngmd
5. Motba

s7lbtLF.png

Congrats, jngmd and Motba!

Phoebus
1. disneykins
2. unibear
3. Motba

IxAc6Jb.png

(Oops, Phoebus was Round 5...)

Congrats, Motba!

Motba, please choose between Zarina and Phoebus.

I'm sorry, minpin, but the list for the PTDs has already been cut off and there are more people already signed up than pins I'll be able to pick up before my hiatus. The good news is that Zarina is still at the shop even after a full week and a pin release, so she should be pretty easy to find on the secondary market for close to or at cost.

Phoebus Round 5 Reroll
1. disneykins
2. unibear

XEALVhF.png

Congrats, disneykins! Please choose between Squishy and Phoebus.

You can take me off Zarina, if you acquire any more of them, I was able to get one Sunday and enjoy my ice cream!

Lists updated.

Pickup update: Pulled number 515, so there won't be drawings for the Lion King pins. I did, however, get Zarina and Phoebus yesterday, and my last pre-hiatus PTD pickup for Zarina and Squishy today.

disneykins picked Squishy, so the Phoebus gets "rerolled," but as the only one left on the first round list, it goes to unibear.

We've made it past five rounds, so the limit has been lifted.

Scott "Squishy" Squibbles
1. pnaico0lada
2. GrumpyDad

3XqnIjI.png

Congrats, GrumpyDad!

Zarina
1. theoucharis
2. disneykins

There are two available, so congrats to theoucharis and disneykins!

Phoebus

Secondary Winner List
1. Disneychildwithin
2. Motba
3. disneykins

As the first person on the secondary winners list, congrats, Disneychildwithin!

I should be caught up now with mailing for everyone who has paid and has not specifically asked me to hold until after next week's release.

Speaking of, the rules for next week's release have been posted. It is back to one per person. This is a relief for me since it means I have twice the chance to get a good number for my Judy postcard, but that means little to no chance to get any extras for drawing, as I am keeping a full set.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back