• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Villains Letter Pin Set Co-Op - New Listing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Villains Letter Pin Set Co-Op - New Listing

disneydreamer

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
47   0   0
REVISION: Because I don't do much mailing, and I don't know what the actual postage cost will be for each package until they actually get mailed, I guessed at the amount to ask for shipping. But, I will refund any amount of the USPS cost that is not used. PayPal costs and insurance, if wanted, will remain what they are. I'm not looking to make any money from these pins. Just trying to match the available pins with those that might want them for less than buying the full set.

Hi! Earlier this week I won an auction for one of the Villains Letter 8 Pin Sets. It should be arriving soon, so I wanted to see if there was any interest in the other pins, since I only want Maleficent. I will only break up the set if all the pins get requested and all the payments are received. Each pin would be $25. The set cost me $125 plus $17 shipping, which equals $17.75 per pin. I'm adding $4 for shipping, $1.03 for the PayPal fee, and $2.20 for insurance up to $50. If NO insurance is requested, I will not be responsible for any loss or damage. If anyone requests more than one of the pins, I can probably ship two of them for one shipping cost, plus maybe $1 more each. The PayPal fee and insurance cost may increase, depending. I'd prefer to ship only to USA addresses, but please let me know if you are from another country and want a pin. I'll try to find out the mailing costs. You would be responsible for all shipping costs and any Customs fees that might occur.

i don't have a photo, but there is one in the Closed Co-Op thread below this one, if needed.

Thanks for looking! Please reply to claim pins. PM any questions.

Cruella - V

Hook - I

Evil Queen - L

Jafar - L - speedwaystar1

Ursula - A - ILoveTigger

Hades - I - xdattax

Maleficent - N - disneydreamer

Scar - S - Pengy

Last edited:
Will do! Thank you Pengy!

I'm going to give this thread about 4 months or so to get filled up. If all the pins aren't requested by then, I'll have to probably cancel the plan.

Me too! : ) If you know of anyone else who might be interested in this, would you please let them know? I'm not a very active member on the boards, so I'm really just relying on people hopefully seeing my thread. I was also thinking of contacting those who had claimed pins in the other thread that was closed, but I feel a little funny doing that.

I'm going to make a revision to my original post. Because I don't really know what the postage will be for each package, any amount paid for USPS shipping above what it actually costs me will be refunded. PayPal costs and insurance, if wanted, remain what they are. I'm not trying to make any money on these pins. Just trying to give a chance to get a wanted pin for less than buying the full set.

You're awesome! I don't think it would be weird contacting them...they might still want them and haven't visited this often neglected forum!

If you're active on FB, I'd try posting there too

Thanks! I'm on FB, but I don't do much except liking, sharing and/or sometimes commenting on other's posts. Not sure how to link my thread here to a posting on FB. Are there any Disney Pin pages/sites where this would be appropriate?

I'd check with PrinceAli (Canada) on the Jafar L
Snow (Europe) on the Evil Queen L

I'm trying to figure out who collects Hook?

DISNEYPINS99 for the V because he collects 101 Dalmatians, but he is not very active here anymore. He is more active on Facebook (Stuart Koss is his name).

Thanks for all the help everyone! If it gets down to the wire, I don't mind purchasing a second letter that goes unclaimed if that's what is holding us back. Been searching for Scar for years!

I'd check with PrinceAli (Canada) on the Jafar L
Snow (Europe) on the Evil Queen L

I'm trying to figure out who collects Hook?

DISNEYPINS99 for the V because he collects 101 Dalmatians, but he is not very active here anymore. He is more active on Facebook (Stuart Koss is his name).

Thanks, starry_solo, for the help! I've sent PMs to Belle and DISNEYPINS99. If I don't get a reply from DisneyPins, I'll try FB, but there are several Stuart Koss's. I think I might know the right one, since only one looks to be from LA and does have a few pics of Disneyland in his photos. I'm going to PM the poster below who asked about the Jafar pin. If she doesn't want it, I'll try and contact PrinceAli. Thanks again! Please let me know if you think of someone who might want Hook.

Ok. I'm so sorry everyone, but I've decided to close this thread and keep my framed set intact. Since I haven't had any luck in getting buyers for the last three pins, I really don't want to break it up. Many thanks to all who laid claim to a pin and have waited these past almost six months for them to sell. I hope you can find the pin elsewhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back