• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

SOLD! Villains Pin Trading Event Drawing- Refunds Given, Sorry Everyone

Status
Not open for further replies.
SOLD! Villains Pin Trading Event Drawing- Refunds Given, Sorry Everyone
Please add me to the list for Hades, Facilier, Cruella, Yzma, Scar, Jafar & the Marquee.

Thank you.

Congrats, winners!

Thank you for hosting this opportunity, sockgnome!

ETA: Good luck on Monday!

Last edited:
PMs have been sent to everyone except spr175psu- you need to clean out your inbox ;)

Thanks to everyone who participated- I'm going to try by best to get these pins on Monday! I'm really hoping I won't have to disappoint anyone!

Hi, inbox cleared out! Thank you so much, this is awesome! Please let me know where to send payment and congratulations to all of the winners!

I am :rofl: so hard right now. You see, on Friday I spent $30 on pins on Facebook. And yesterday, I spent $100 on FB on pins. This is after spending a ton on my LIAA trip. I told my husband, "In the interest of disclosure, I entered this drawing, and since I'm not supposed to be spending any more money on pins, I'll probably actually win!" So I wake up this morning, check my PM's and yep...

But I'm so excited, and have everything crossed for good luck tomorrow!

Oh, and payment sent.

You guys, I was really hoping to not have to disappoint everyone (again for many), but all of the merchandise sold out by the time I was able to get through to the selection page. I did my absolute best to get these pins for you- I'm so incredibly sorry. Refunds will be issued immediately.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back