• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

VINYL ~~Vinylmation Discussion~~Wanna hear a good one?

VINYL ~~Vinylmation Discussion~~Wanna hear a good one?

tiggermickey

DPF Nut
DPF Correspondent
Rating - 100%
1591   0   0
My family and I took a trip to the Mishawaka,Indiana ..Disney Store
I bought the Vinylmations buy one get Urban5 FREE....Larry mentioned how we open them up on the way home..the older Cast Member(Really NICE)lady says"Good Luck getting out of the store without opening them first"We did not think anything of it,until we got to the check-out.When Jessica(CM)asked us"IF we were opening them NOW?WE said"WE open them on the way home.She goes"Her policy is"YOU open them there"before you leave!to humor her we opened one of them,Lucky I needed Aladdin from the Animation Series...
Have you heard of such a thing?She was not to friendly about it either..I mean its no biggy deal.just wondering if anyone had that happen to them,A good thing about the trip was,I got 6 boxes I got..I got only one dbl...so that was a good thing there.Also we noticed the Animation series all the UPCS were moved on the bottom of the boxes.I hate that..as I like seeing what you get and being surprised..we noticed alot were taped shut as well..ALOT of Urban 5's.That was my trip to the Disney Store today

Judy

I've noticed that at my store cm say the same thing! It's like being pressured to open them. I don't like it much....as for the boxes, sadly the have to be taped, people always ruin it for others...:(
~jessi

Ok that is strange of cm doing that, sounds like a demand. Hasn't happen to me yet other than a cm at d street asking if I want to open box and trade, sometimes I do open it and sometimes I like to go outside and cross my fingers for the one I'm looking for lol. Sounds like you got lucky in not getting a bunch of doubles.

I have heard of this happening at D street, not to me personally but to a group of friends the cm even made them trade the one they got and my friends now don't want to go to D street to buy vinyls

Back