• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Vinylmation Help Needed - Disney Afternoon DuckTales Set

Status
Not open for further replies.
Vinylmation Help Needed - Disney Afternoon DuckTales Set

broncobilly83

Scrooge McDuck's #1 Nickel
DPF Correspondent
Rating - 100%
297   0   0
OK, it is being reported on Vinylmation sites that the next set of Disney Afternoon Vinylmations will be released on April 8th. This set is the DuckTales set, which has Scrooge McDuck and Launchpad McQuack, and odds are this will not be on the DS.com site

APRIL 8, 2011
PRODUCT RELEASE
D-Street at Downtown Disney® District in California:
Vinylmationâ„¢ - Celebrations
Vinylmationâ„¢ - Disney Afternoon - Ducktales Limited Edition 3" Set

APRIL 8, 2011
PRODUCT RELEASE
D-Street at Downtown Disney® WestSide in Florida:
Vinylmationâ„¢ - Celebrations
Vinylmationâ„¢ - Disney Afternoon - Ducktales Limited Edition 3" Set

I need some help as I need 2 sets of these!!! I can send PayPal in advance, or trade pins. PLEASE HELP MEEE!!!!

THey are the See Thru box style, 2 pack of Scrooge McDuck and Launchpad, similar to the TaleSpin ones released online last month. I will shoot you a PM

Thx

If anyone has a TaleSpin Disney Afternoon set, I'm willing to trade for one of my DuckTales sets! Let me know if you're interested! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back