• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Vinylmation Jr Series 2 - Two more needed!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Vinylmation Jr Series 2 - Two more needed!

*fi_fi*tinkerbell

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
29   0   0
Hey guys,

Lets see if i can post this in the correct place this time! :)

My sister and I have really got the vinylmation jr bug, me because there are certain characters i like... and she just likes all the vinylmations!

I started off just wanting the Nemo and Peter Pans from series 2 and ended up buying 9 packets (Yes i said 9!!) off of the Bay and have managed to score a full set for myself, she has since bought 2 more packets, and with gifts from me she now has 10 out of 12 and just needs Nemo ([pinpics]83890[/pinpics]) and Pluto ([pinpics]83884[/pinpics]).

Its gotten to the point where its stupid to keep buying more packets to find just two pins as we now have;
3 x Tigger (Chaser) [pinpics]83896[/pinpics],
1 x Winnie (Chaser) [pinpics]83897[/pinpics],
2 x Goofy [pinpics]83882[/pinpics],
1 x Snow White [pinpics]83895[/pinpics],
1 x Minnie [pinpics]83885[/pinpics],
1 x Peter [pinpics]83891[/pinpics],
1 x Figment [pinpics]83893[/pinpics]
and 2 x Cheshire Cat[pinpics]83886[/pinpics] as traders.

Is there anyone on the forums that has the two we are after and wants to trade for any of the Jr's listed above?

Any help is appreciated

Cheers very much

Love some of those jr's but I don't have the ones you need.

Sorry but hope you get them ASAP!

Vicki

Good luck Fiona! If I end up picking up another package of them, I will keep you in mine for the extras!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back