• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Vinylmation Section?

Vinylmation Section?

Evilos

Christopher Avalos Artist
DPF Charter Member
Rating - 100%
15   0   0
I know most pin people dread the thought of Vinylmation, but I think it would be a great section. Just because Pins tie into Vinylmation and ive seen posts about up coming Vinylmation news. Just a thought.

If you need help managing the VM stuff, im your man. Ive been collecting since almost the begining and know these things inside and out.

:p

I would love to see more information on Vinylmation. I would definately be interested in this section. Have to say, I personally have not started into the Vinylmation collection but am starting to lean that way. Would love to have a section to refer to for good information.

Definitely something we are considering, especially since i'm kind of a vinylmation collector myself :eek:

EVILOS is the man. Here you have a volunteer and I can assure you he is the right guy.
Just check out www.evilos.com and you will see.
I agree. My son is an avid collector of vinyl pins and recently we have been able to trade pins for vinyl figures, which led to us buying some more figures.
The pins are typically copies of figures and they are a direct tie in. I agree that this should be a part of the site because of the tie in.
Give me a "V" Give me an "I" Give me an.......ok nylmation

EVILOS is the man. Here you have a volunteer and I can assure you he is the right guy.
Just check out www.evilos.com and you will see.
I agree. My son is an avid collector of vinyl pins and recently we have been able to trade pins for vinyl figures, which led to us buying some more figures.
The pins are typically copies of figures and they are a direct tie in. I agree that this should be a part of the site because of the tie in.
Give me a "V" Give me an "I" Give me an.......ok nylmation

Thanks for the support Dan, should I bring Vinyls SAT?

Back