• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Vinylmation Trading (Local DLR Preferred)

Vinylmation Trading (Local DLR Preferred)

Wheezy

New DPF Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I got some vinylmations up for trade, I would prefer to do this locally unless you plan to trade me something rare or amazing.

Rare:
Goslyn from Darkwing Duck (I just wanted DW from this set)

Trade me two chasers (3d, Evil Doctor Porkchop, Conductor Pete, maybe even Waldo)
or
any other character from the DA sets:
Preferably Launchpad or Fall-Apart Rabbit
or
Star Wars Boba Fett + Storm Troopers

Semi rare:
Buzz w/card (okay he's not really semi rare, but he is relatively popular and sought after)
Trade me:
- Rafiki
- Radio Bot
- any of the above

Not-so rare stuff (these come with cards):
Toy Story Bullseye
Rex
Shenzi
Primevial Whirl

Trade me:
U5 Squid
Paint Donald
HAL Donald
Herbie
Rizzo
Zazu
Mufasa
Nala
Baby Simba
any of my other wants listed above

Pics available upon request.

Last edited:
Lots of us vinyl traders come out to D Street in Downtown Disney friday thru Sunday. Why don't you just come on down, meet everyone and say howdy. You never know what you may be able to trade.

Chumlee

lol I met have met some of you people already! I'd like to thank you traders, it's very convenient and usually someone is nice enough to let me trade even if it's just a filler or oddball.

Updated. I'm working on wrapping up Lion King I have 7/12 from this set!
Help me out here people!
I'll work on getting some more trade fodder.

Back