• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Wall-E pins they should make...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wall-E pins they should make...

Nettiejeanne

DPF Charter Member
DPF Charter Member
Rating - 100%
121   0   0
I watched Wall-E today, and I couldn't help thinking about missed pin opportunities. So here's your chance.

The first one I thought of was Wall-E with the bra on his face.

Anyone else?

How about a jumbo pin and Wall-e is watching "Hello Dolly" with Jessica as Dolly, Jack Skellington that real tall guy and maybe Boo (Monsters Inc) as his girlfriend/daughter. For Bronchobilly-Scrooge McDuck for the Walter Matheau character and Mickey and Donald with Minnie and Daisy. >^..^<

walle riding the fire extinguisher in space

That was the first thing I thought of, but when I went to pinpics and looked at all the Wall-e pins, there was one there. I didn't think it was a very good one, so maybe they could do a better one!

How about one with wall-e and eve holding 'hands'?

Or one of the people in their hover loungers?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back