• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

SOLD! Walt Disney Family Museum PickUps

Status
Not open for further replies.
SOLD! Walt Disney Family Museum PickUps

summerskin

I control the weather
Rating - 100%
141   0   0
I'll be heading to the Presidio in SF unexpectedly today for a meeting. The place I'm going is literally right next door to the Walt Disney Family Museum. I wanted to offer at cost pickups for any pins anyone might be interested in. They have exclusive pins there but I don't know exactly what pins they will have but will post a picture from the gift shop before the meeting at like 12:30 PST and will do pickups around 1:45-2 PST when my meeting is done. I have a link here to all the tagged pins on pinpics if anyone wants to me to look for a particular one. If you're interested, just let me know which ones you would like me to look for or let me know which ones you might like after I post the pictures. Sorry for the last minute post but just wanted to offer. I think most pins range from 10-15 USD.

YkI5CrJ
YkI5CrJ

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back