• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Walt Disney world Classic D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Walt Disney world Classic D

Danttebay0

The Lost Caballero
Rating - 100%
42   0   0
Hello everyone me and my girlfriend would like to know if anyone would purchase these pins for us when they are released in October and November, I will pay with payppal ahead of time or if you want to trade i will do that too. The pins we would like are
pin86150

Pin 86150: WDW - Classic 'D' Collection - 20,000 Leagues Under the Sea® Attraction

and

pin86151

Pin 86151: WDW - Classic 'D' Collection - The Mad Tea Party® Attraction

I'm going in November and will be able to get one or two of them. Not sure how well the Oct. one will sell so I might have to do a day run to DTD to pick it up. Let me know if you still need someone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back