• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Want to start collecting vinylmations

Want to start collecting vinylmations

brookegreene22

It all started with a mouse
Rating - 87.5%
7   1   0
Just came back from the Disney parks, and really wanted to get into the vinylmations. I love them, but hubby kinda put his foot down after I spent almost $100 in pins!! So, I thought maybe I'd see if anyone on here has any for sale that are cheaper priced than in the stores OR would be willing to trade for any of the pins I'm offering??

Thanks!!

What series are you interested in? It is addicting! I bought 4 boxes today and will probably go back tomorrow to buy some more, lol

There's really no specific set..just want to collect ones I like. But as I was trading pins, I kept seeing people trade the vinylmations behind the counter...just like the pins. LOL...I kept thinking.."OOOOO something else to trade!!"

Back