• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Wanted: Target Disney princess women night shirt

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wanted: Target Disney princess women night shirt

Taylena

New DPF Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi guys :)

Not sure where I can post this. I'm hoping someone can help me find this Disney princess women night shirt from Target. It's sold out near me & was hoping that if anyone had a new one or saw one at their store would be able to help me out. Thanks :)

I hope this helps: you can upload the picture somewhere and put the link between these tags:
or click on Insert image (third one from the back in the top row with the editing possibilities, if you use quick reply) and copy the link to the picture there.
I see you are a newbie so you cant post yet in the "othe"r for sale reade wanted thread, there is a sticky thread with the rules :) :
http://disneypinforum.com/forumdisplay.php?23-Other-For-Sale-Trade-Wanted

I hope this helps: you can upload the picture somewhere and put the link between these tags:
or click on Insert image (third one from the back in the top row with the editing possibilities, if you use quick reply) and copy the link to the picture there.
I see you are a newbie so you cant post yet in the "othe"r for sale reade wanted thread, there is a sticky thread with the rules :) :
http://disneypinforum.com/forumdisplay.php?23-Other-For-Sale-Trade-Wanted

Thanks for your help! It didn't work unfortunately:/ unless I write it in wrong

Dis you mean this one? You put the link to the site there and not the one belonging to the picture, that's the problem, I think. Try to use the link belonging to the picture or replace the img tags with these tags: and it should work :) Hope this helps!

tumblr_oqi6oyyUJP1utmkc5o1_1280.png

Last edited:
Dis you mean this one? You put the link to the site there and not the one belonging to the picture, that's the problem, I think. Try to use the link belonging to the picture or replace the img tags with these tags: and it should work :) Hope this helps!

tumblr_oqi6oyyUJP1utmkc5o1_1280.png
yes that's the one!! :) :) Thank you so much for your help!! <3

If anyone has seen this nightgown/night shirt from Target, I would greatly appreciate it if anyone can pick one up for me & I would of course pay for shipping & all. Also, if there is a better way for me to search (any disney groups) where I should place my search then do let me know :) Thank you!! <3

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back