• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

SOLD! Wanted: Wall-E 10th Anniversary Pins

Status
Not open for further replies.
SOLD! Wanted: Wall-E 10th Anniversary Pins

MommaIvy

DPF Nut
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
7f1888a16b1480c2660bbca0cb9416ed.png

For those of you that are at the parks often...are these still being sold or have they run out? My daughter is a huge Wall-E fan and I’d love to surprise her with a few of the pins from the 10th anniversary collection.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

7f1888a16b1480c2660bbca0cb9416ed.png

For those of you that are at the parks often...are these still being sold or have they run out? My daughter is a huge Wall-E fan and I’d love to surprise her with a few of the pins from the 10th anniversary collection.

I have this pin for trade if you wanna check my pinpics (also nateeter).

I have this pin for trade if you wanna check my pinpics (also nateeter).

Thank you I will, although I have very few traders as I just started getting serious about pins maybe 6 weeks ago. Funny how an obsession can grow so strong so fast.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back