• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

*waves from KY*

Status
Not open for further replies.
*waves from KY*

LadyArmonua

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
12   0   0
Hello, everyone! I'm Allie, a complete noob to pin collecting and trading. I only started last year, but I'm looking forward to enjoying this hobby for many more to come.

So far my favorites to collect seem to be hard ones to find; I'm a dork for both The Great Mouse Detective and Treasure Planet. The first pin I received, the springboard into this hobby for me, was the Magical Musical Moments pin from TGMD. My current 'Holy Grail' is #17813 on Pinpics.

Living in Kentucky makes pin hunting a bit difficult, but I have a younger sister who lives in Anaheim. She helps fuel my interest and feed my collection. ^_^

Last edited:
Aloha Allie and Welcome! :wavey:

Don't worry about being new to pins - everyone was at one point. If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask them; someone (or several someones) will be more than happy to answer them for you. :)

Hello, new person. Now that your feet are wet time to get them soakin', Pin Meet - Nashville(Madison), May 21st, Longhorn Steakhouse, 2021 N. Gallatin Road #296. Hope to see ya there, Hoppy

Thanks for all the welcomes! I'm from Louisville, for all those asking. ^_^

I'd love to go to the pin meet, but Nashville's a bit out of the way. Had I known about the meet a little bit ago, I'd totally have planned on it, but there's no way I can do that this month. Ah, well, I'll try to make it to the next one!

Howdy, Allie! One good thing about collecting The Great Mouse Detective and Treasure Planet is that there aren't tons of people competing with you to get the same pins.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back