• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

*waves* Hey all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
*waves* Hey all.

Shadowfall

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Hey! I'm (obviously) new here. Found this site by chance when I was searching for info on a pin set. But I'm glad I did. I've already found info that I was wishing I knew when I went to Disney this past December. Though I still had a blast trading with the cast and a few people I ran into. Lol.
So anyway, I'm Ashe from Illinois. I'm a big Scar collector while my Mom collects whatever dragon pins catch her fancy. I've almost gotten every Scar pin ever made. I'm just missing some of the multi character pins that have Scar in it. But I'll get them eventually. XD
But ahhh, yeah. Hope to have fun here.

Glad you found your way here! I adore The Lion King and Scar is definitely one of my favorite villains ever. Hope you find some good trades while you're here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back