• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

WDI Frozen Blue Snowflakes: Real?

Status
Not open for further replies.
WDI Frozen Blue Snowflakes: Real?

Theekah

New DPF Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello all! I am somewhat new to pins. So, I need help with these pins because PinPics says there are scrappers of these pins but doesn't give detail what to look for, plus I did buy them off of eBay when I first started out. I couldn't find anything about the buyer on eBay fake pin seller lists, and looking at sold listings, the images the seller had of the pins were not repeated, which I notice with some listed fake pin sellers. Any help would be appreciated, thank you in advance!

zRSegX5.jpg

bJlHh0k.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, the good news is that they have the serial numbers on them.

But, as I don't have this set myself, I can't tell you whether they are good or bad.

The fake ones in this series look veerrryy fake. The portraits are not relief sculpture in the fakes, but look like a pin with no enamel in it. I couldn't find a fake one on eBay anywhere, but there was a trader at EPCOT that had them.

The fake ones in this series look veerrryy fake. The portraits are not relief sculpture in the fakes, but look like a pin with no enamel in it. I couldn't find a fake one on eBay anywhere, but there was a trader at EPCOT that had them.

Thanks for the info! I feel that my pins are real, but since I bought them on eBay when I started with pin collecting, I wanted to get confirmation before I offered to trade.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back