• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

WDI Series

Status
Not open for further replies.
WDI Series

akarih

Resident "Young Person"
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
So now that the final set of WDI profiles is coming out, what do you guys think or hope theyll release as their next series? Did you guys get any of the profiles? I'm hoping for some glitter and the cheshire cat

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

So now that the final set of WDI profiles is coming out, what do you guys think or hope theyll release as their next series? Did you guys get any of the profiles? I'm hoping for some glitter and the cheshire cat

I want some profiles but don’t have any. But I’m hoping they do a sidekicks set of profiles.

I am kind of sad they seemed to have stopped the characters in sorcerer hat series. I loved those.

I'll have to think about what I would want as a new series.....

@timeerkat any specific characters?

Of course my main man Timon. (Who was on the leaked artwork for the Simba profile months ago, and while I know that things change I almost feel cheated out of him, haha.) Anyone from Robin Hood (Little John and Klucky are the two most likely as the main sidekicks to the hero and heroine), and Bowling Shirt Finnick.

I am kind of sad they seemed to have stopped the characters in sorcerer hat series. I loved those.

Yes! I miss the sorcerer hat pins!

I'll have to think about what I would want as a new series.....
Lol as a sorcerer mickey collector if they made more I would suffer

There have been a lot of 'thru the years series' where they release a pin in the order in which the disney movies were released. Has WDI done a series like this ? I don't know if I have seen one from WDI. I know they did Mickey through the years recently, but that's all that comes to mind.

A nice princess tiara/crown series would be awesome - blinged out and molded gold metal etc.

I also wish they would bring back more creative designs like the old Shopping/Auctions pins. Simple designs with good colouring, not everything needs special effects.
@katelouise that would be really cool! Great for my collection and bad for my wallet

I think a pin collection of unique Walt Disney Pictures opening screenshots would be interesting.

GW426H240

GW426H240

GW400H234

I’d love anything cats themed - maybe a pets profile series?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I wonder if theyll make more profiles, if so I'd love that! I'd also love to see a new series with old photos of Walt.... thatd be a great marketing thing for the Archives, they could bring out secret photos and put them on the pins....

NNNNNOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!! Don't put this out into the universe.

While I would LOVE a Chesie profile - it would cost me a billion dollars in the secondary market
@CCofRR13 exactly why I didnt mention it lol or the house of mouse will find out and instantly bankrupt me

I wonder if they will issue a Princess/Prince Mask series similar to the Villain Mask series?

Whatever they do they should at least try increasing production numbers, then maybe they wouldn't skyrocket so much. Or wouldn't it be awesome if they had an online general public sale?

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

I wonder if they will issue a Princess/Prince Mask series similar to the Villain Mask series?
Didn't we see a sneak of these? I remember thinking they looked kinda scary. Worked for the villains but the princesses looked scarier than they did!

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back