• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

WDI Series

Status
Not open for further replies.
Didn't we see a sneak of these? I remember thinking they looked kinda scary. Worked for the villains but the princesses looked scarier than they did!

I think I know what you're talking about. Was it this? If so, it's just printable masks that someone created, not concept art for pins.

6959336-original.jpg

To be honest I’m over profiles. Both the WDI ones and the glut of fantasy profiles (even if i have two WDI villains profiles). So, I’m another “anything but” vote. I’d like to see some more dynamic artwork on the pins. Less pretty posing, more action. Less stock, same as usual artwork.
Sounds silly, but I loved the art they drew for Aurora for PHM. She’s holding her tiara to the sky in victory. I want that in a full body, well done pin, not just the tiny I did it pins. But not through WDI because then it’ll be $92,739.95 plus shipping from the sharks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Kind of bothersome that they release the most sought after pins at WDI knowing that nobody that's not a millionare or a CM will ever get their hands on one....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back