• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Auction Ended: WDI - Villain Mask - Maleficent

Auction Ended: WDI - Villain Mask - Maleficent

CCofRR13

Super Active DPF Member
Rating - 100%
133   0   0
I haven't done an auction in a while so here we go:

WDI - Villain Mask - Maleficent
LE 300
Pinpics #: 122920
Trades: 32
Wants: 123

New - In Original Packaging

What I Want: (Pinpics ID is same as here: CCofRR13)
Cheshire Cat on Wants
Cheshire Cat with other AIW characters
**Seriously considering collecting tigers
Stitch dressed as other characters
Train/Railroad pins on Wants
Any of my Wants (various cats and such)
Traders of similar value

Auction Ends: Sunday, April 29 at 10 pm ET

pndPmi2nj

Last edited:
I really wanted to bid, but I have nothing from your wants (not even in my collection) and nothing that I think would be a decent offer.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don't have anything from your wants list :(, but wanted to put in a bid for such an awesome pin.

Pin 12768 DLR - Disneyland Railroad (Framed Poster)

This one is not on your list, but I believe it would fit well with your collection. It is also new on it's original card:)

thumb130_201409093876.jpg

Pin 103273 WDI - Big Thunder Mountain Railroad 35th Anniversary

Wow....what fantastic bids

Leader board:
1. tie: Booger - Big Thunder pin (definitely fits into son's train/railroad theme - one of his favorite rides)
tie: pretty Omi - what could be my first tiger pin - stunning Shere Khan/Mowgli pin
2. Justharry - Mad Hatter - very cool
3. CanaDaLE - beautiful railroad pin

**Please don't be discourage if you do not have a match on my Wants. I have super specific Wants and I think I have depleted all of my Cheshire pins on this board....haha.

You never know what will catch my eye - if you want this pin - give it a try (Honest, I was not trying to rhyme).

I will add this extra tiny tiger to my bid!
Pin 120149 Tsum Tsum Mystery 3 Series: Shere Khan

So my bid is officially
Pin 114617 DSSH - Jungle Book Live Action - Shere Khan & Mowgli
AND

I think my friend would love this pin,She's a big Sleeping Beauty fan so i have to try! She lives in America so you could send directly to her.
I'll try with this out of my collection ,It's the only pin i have from your wants ,Pin 95102 Mystery set Princess carousel Jasmine
pin95102th200
and i'll add pin 79066 Disney store Europe Stitch dressed as Pirate Captain Jack Sparrow
pin79066th200
,Thanks from Sabrina.

Thank you for the additional bids:

Still can't decide between BTM pin for son or Shere Khan for me and then Sabrina goes and offers one of my favorite Rajah pins.....I really wish I had more than one mask available....

If I am forced to decide at this moment - here is the leaderboard:

1. tie: Booger - Big Thunder pin (definitely fits into son's train/railroad theme - one of his favorite rides)
tie: pretty Omi - what could be my first tiger pin - stunning Shere Khan/Mowgli pin & Shere Khan tsum
2. Teddy Ruxpin - Jasmine/Rajah pin (I just added a few tiger pins and this one is one of them) and Stitch as Capt. Jack (too cute)
3. Justharry - Mad Hatter - very cool

I will add Pin 69880 WDW - Mystery Box Set - Heroes vs Villains Mystery Set - Shere Khan Only

So my bid is officially the following 3 pins:
Pin 114617 DSSH - Jungle Book Live Action - Shere Khan & Mowgli
Pin 69880 WDW - Mystery Box Set - Heroes vs Villains Mystery Set - Shere Khan Only

Wow.....
giphy.gif

How do I choo choo choose...

1. Cyke23 - RR Donald Watch (hits two of son's collections - trains and pocketwatches), Chesie (my fav guy) and Shere Khan (to start a tiger collection)
2. swscref - Mickey locomotive (on his/my Wants list)
3. PrettyOmi - 3 Shere Khan pins

Mickey looks lonely, so I will add Minnie (Pin 15640 - WDW - Railroad Surprise Pin Series - Minnie) to my bid to keep him company.
pin15639th200
pin15640th200

Sorry - got sucked into watching Fear the Walking Dead and then fell asleep.

LOVE the last minute additions....this was not easy but I am going with three train pins for my son:

swscref is the winner!

Thank you everyone for your wonderful bids ~ you are the BEST!!!

Back