• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Sold/Ended WDW Animation Celebration -- Near Cost Pickups (Pickups In Process! :D)

Status
Not open for further replies.
All 3 sequential animations for me pls, mini jumbo Dumbo and Filmstrip Sleeping Beauty.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Please put me down for

Alice in wonderland film strip lenticular

Peter Pan film strip lenticular

Sleeping beauty sequential two pin set & lithograph

Thank you.

Can I also add Cinderella sequential, Sleeping Beauty lenticular, Sleeping Beauty sequential, and 101 Dalmations multiplane? thanks so much for doing this again!

Can I request:
-2 Animation celebration logo pin
-2 Amimation Disc mini
-1 Mickey & Beanstalk story board set
-1 Mickey model sheet w/2 pin set

If only one of the pins are available instead on 2 that would work also.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Please let me know which of the Animation Disc Mini Jumbos you'd like. Or do you want all 5? :)

Oh man. I was on the fence about the mystery boxes as I'd only want Humphrey. BUT... I just saw that there are 16 pins in the set and only 8 shown... that means there could be a Burrito!

Please put me down for one box so that when I get 2 I don't need I can trade for the 2 I do. :)

Can I please be put down for the 101 Dalmatians lithograph, the Sleeping Beauty Maleficent lithograph, and the Cinderella lithograph :)

Can I please get on
Alice in wonderland filmstrip
Animation disc mini Jumbo's - Fantasia
Mickey Model Sheet 2 pin set
Sleeping Beauty sequential

Loving these pin sets! These are great

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

The mystery box set looks adorable. Can I be put on a list for 2?

It looks like they will be making more boxes this years. The edition size on the chasers jumped from 250 to 400. Hopefully, there will be lots of boxes available to purchase.

Good luck and thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back