• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

SOLD! WDW Animation Celebration -- Near Cost Pickups (Pickups In Process! :D)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Could you please add me to the list for the following pins please.

the Event logo
Alice in Wonderland filmstrip lenticular
Peter Pan filmstrip lenticular
Pinocchio Mini Jumbo
Walt Disney 3D sculpted Jumbo

Merlin, if you get the vintage fan five set and end up breaking it, I’m down for Donald.

I just couldn’t bring myself to put that one on my RSPs, but co-oping it would be do able.

i may regret this.. can you put me down for the entire Walt 5 pin box and 2 mystery boxes if possible. I only need the Johnny Fedora and Alice Bluebonnet pin but I can try for it.

i may regret this.. can you put me down for the entire Walt 5 pin box and 2 mystery boxes if possible. I only need the Johnny Fedora and Alice Bluebonnet pin but I can try for it.

I am in several lists as I'm trying for the set. I am getting 8 boxes total. If I get an extra one and you still need it, we can trade for anyone from the set.

Just double checking, but do you mean the 5 pin frame set or the 7 pin box set?

Hey gang,

Just a reminder that the deadline for signups here isn't too far away, so don't forget to sign up if you still need to. Also, if you are confidently on someone else's list (ie: first in line), then don't forget to slide off of this list so I have an accurate count of how many pins we need to order. Again, I'm juggling 5 RSPs, so our chances are pretty good, but things get hairy if all of a sudden everyone jumps off the list after I've put in the RSP. So just keep my sanity in mind. ;P

giphy.gif

Updated to this point. Another reminder, please get in or update your requests no later than this Sunday!

As a general note, if you're on other lists that are First-Come-First-Serve, and you're #1 on that list, your chances are significantly higher there than here. In such case, it will be good to hop off of this list once the randomizer rolls (or even before) so that we have an accurate order for all the RSPs. Thanks everyone. :)

You can take me off for the Fantasia Lenticular, but I'm gonna stay on the Jumbo for now, just in case (if that's okay. I'm on MickeyMouseRules' lists #1 and 2 respectively.)
That is totally fine. :)

I'm assuming all of us will get at least two per RSP for the le 750 lenticulars. But since the jumbos are much lower at le 500, it's hard to assume everyone will get 2. So playing it safe on those is a good call. :)

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk

Now that I have the orders from our RSP Volunteers, I have gone through and added some quantity information/assumptions for each pin.

I have provided the Maximum number I can foresee us being awarded. This number is based on how many actual slots there are and considers the edition size, and then minus our Volunteers' personal orders. I have also provided the Realistic number awarded that I feel is more likely. This number is again based on how many actual slots there are, considers edition size and popularity, and then minus our Volunteers' personal orders.

So for example, for the Fantasia Lenticular, which is LE 750. The maximum number we could get is 15 (each RSP being awarded 3), minus the Volunteers' order of 2, gives us the Maximum: 13. Realistically, I don't think we will be awarded more than 2 per RSP, so that would only be 10, minus the Volunteers' order of 2, gives us the Realistic: 8.

I hope that makes sense and will perhaps give you guys a better perspective on what is realistic and even possible. When I do the Randomizer Roll, I'll break the lists into categories of likelihood that should, again, give you a better idea of what your odds are. So check back in on Monday, May 21 to see those lists.

if possible could I be added to the list for

Cinderella Sequential Animation 2 Pin Set and Lithograph
Edition Size: 500
Listing Price: 35.00

Please and Thank you

Hey gang! So I have updated the main posts with the Randomizer Order. Please use that to give you an idea of your chances. :) If you have questions, please double check that first post to see if I answered it there, but if not, by all means ask away! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back