• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Sold/Ended WDW Animation Celebration -- Near Cost Pickups (Pickups In Process! :D)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sold/Ended WDW Animation Celebration -- Near Cost Pickups (Pickups In Process! :D)
All 5 RSPs have been submitted (phew!). The maximum number of pins has been requested, so if you're in Blue, Green, or Yellow categories, we've put in an order for you. Of course, whether or not we will get enough to serve all of those categories, only July 25th knows... So now we wait.

In the mean time, please oh please remember what you've ordered, where you've ordered it, and remember to update those orders as soon as possible if you need to cancel or change them.

For example, if you're at the top of someone's first-come-first-serve list and in the yellow here, your chances are significantly better with them. So you could go ahead and give us an update <3

You may be wondering why I keep harping on this. That's because my greatest fear is on July 26th, 80% of the requested pins will be abandoned because those requests were fulfilled elsewhere. This situation terrifies me. It haunts me, keeps me up at night, doesn't call me the next day, leaves the toilet seat up, forgot the pitcher of water on the counter over night so there's no cold water to drink, thinks that Star Wars Episode 2 is the best of the series, etc. It's bad guys. So please, don't let my fears become realized <3

~Merlin

I must have forgotten, but are you doing random drawings or first come first serve?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My drawings were random during sign-ups, but the lists that are posted now have been randomized and are now the priority order. So if you are #1 on the current list, you will be the first to get the pin. :)

I put in 1 request for 1 pin and I’m on the “Not even if you were Walt Disney himself” list. Dang. I didn’t catch the signups until it was too late to get a good position anywhere else. I liked the random chance, though. Thank you for offering. Have fun!

I put in 1 request for 1 pin and I’m on the “Not even if you were Walt Disney himself” list. Dang. I didn’t catch the signups until it was too late to get a good position anywhere else. I liked the random chance, though. Thank you for offering. Have fun!
You genuinely never know with this. Some people above you may cancel and you can move up!! Just keep checking back. :)

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk

Hey, Merlin

You can remove me from everything but the AP Mr Toad Pin. I booked my airfare and pin event package today. :cheshire::dumbo::fig::mickey2:

Hey Merlin, If its unlikely Im going to get the Sleeping Beauty pin, its totally cool to take my name off the list. Its all good. Can give someone else the chance to get the pin. Thanks!

We should be updated to this point. :)

I didn't want to be removed from the Toad AP. :(

Actually, it looked like you did the exact opposite for me. Left me on the lists for things I wanted to be removed from, deleted me from the 1 thing I wanted.

I didn't want to be removed from the Toad AP. :(

Actually, it looked like you did the exact opposite for me. Left me on the lists for things I wanted to be removed from, deleted me from the 1 thing I wanted.
Ack!! I will put you back on! >.< sorry! I must have read your post too quickly. Thanks for catching me!

Merlin, if you have a spare Pinocchio Animation Disc Mini Jumbos, Edition Size: 500, Listing Price: 35.00 , when all is said and done, I would take it off your hands. (I didn't think I would like it from the artwork, but now seeing the actual pin, I would like to have one)

Edit:
I see pickup additions are now closed per your thread.

If you end up with an extra of each I’d like to be considered for a jumbo Snow White Animation pin LE 500 and for 1 Box of the Animation Shorts mystery set please.

Hey gang! Those of you who have made the recent requests, I will add you to the end of the lists. There's no real way of knowing if I'll be able to snag the extras, but you just never know!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back