• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Sold/Ended WDW Animation Celebration -- Near Cost Pickups (Pickups In Process! :D)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sold/Ended WDW Animation Celebration -- Near Cost Pickups (Pickups In Process! :D)
Confirmed no changes... (Yay!)

Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L31 using Tapatalk

Confirming the Pinocchio/ Jiminy Pin. Is it my understanding that no Chip n Dale Story Pins were obtained?

Thank you for all you do.
Bob
That's correct. There wasn't enough sign-ups for a split set. I do happen to have a spare full set though.

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk

Merlin,

I will send you a PM, as I don't need all of the awarded pins. Confirming my pins in the co-op of Studio Logos 4pin set.

Also confirming the Fantasia mini jumbo pin as well.

Thanks.

Sent from my SM-G960U1 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Confirming all the pins. Also, if any of the ones that I missed out on become available, I confirm those too.

We should be updated to this point! :)

@PinFan - You have moved up into the AWARDED category for the Lady and the Tramp Lenticular! You mentioned in your previous comment that you confirm any additional awards, so this is just a notice for that. :)

Are you awarding any more? If you get anymore of this

Fantasia Filmstrip Lenticular

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
If I get any extras of a pin beyond a single cancelation (which are already claimed), I will post here and there will be a "ONE AVAILABLE" note under the list for that pin. It will be first come first serve to claim it.

Hi Merlin,
I had a friend who is attending the event and was able to purchase the pins I wanted from the event. I am happy to pass my winnings over to someone who was unable to get what they wanted. Thank you so much for organizing the thread and working so hard. You are amazing. I am sure there are those who will be very pleased. Thank you again.

Hi Merlin,
I had a friend who is attending the event and was able to purchase the pins I wanted from the event. I am happy to pass my winnings over to someone who was unable to get what they wanted. Thank you so much for organizing the thread and working so hard. You are amazing. I am sure there are those who will be very pleased. Thank you again.
So just to confirm, you're canceling all of your awarded pins from me?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back