• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

SOLD! WDW Animation Celebration -- Near Cost Pickups (Pickups In Process! :D)

Status
Not open for further replies.
SOLD! WDW Animation Celebration -- Near Cost Pickups (Pickups In Process! :D)
I would like to cancel my RSP for the 101 and Cinderella lithos please. Thank you so much for offering to do this Merlin!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

@Spr175psu - You have moved up to an awarded slot for the Cinderella Lithograph. Please confirm if you want this pin.

@Dominik - You have moved up to an awarded slot for the Sculpted Jumbo. Please confirm if you want this pin.

@PinFan - I have added you to the Fantasia Mini-Jumbo list. :)

The following pins are available to be claimed:

Mr. Toad Animation Desk Spinner x1
Animation Celebration Logo x1
Fantasia Lenticular x1
Peter Pan Lenticular x1
Snow White Mini-Jumbo x1
Multiplane Camera Litho x3
Mickey Model Litho x2
Sword in the Stone Litho x1
Animated Shorts Mystery Boxes x3

Claiming available pins is first come first serve.

@cadien - You have moved up into a slot for the Sculpted Jumbo. Please confirm if you'd like this pin as well. :)

@speedwaystar1 - I have added you to the appropriate lists. :)

Mr. Toad Animation Desk Spinner x1
Fantasia Lenticular x1
Peter Pan Lenticular x1
Snow White Mini-Jumbo x1
Multiplane Camera Litho x4
Mickey Model Litho x2
Animated Shorts Mystery Boxes x2

(@GreyWyvern I know you mentioned wanted more mystery boxes. There are two available to be claimed if you're still interested!)

Mr. Toad Animation Desk Spinner x2
Fantasia Lenticular x1
Peter Pan Lenticular x1
Snow White Mini-Jumbo x1
Multiplane Camera Litho x4
Mickey Model Litho x2
Animated Shorts Mystery Boxes x2

I am missing confirmations from the following people.

@Spr175psu (for the new Cinderella Litho) @cadien (for the new Sculpted Jumbo) @sockgnome (for the new LatT Lenticular) @Disneychildwithin @MasteringMatt @Snoffsan @GoofyinMadison @TheRetroNerd @Walt

Confirmations are due by tonight (7/29) at midnight! After that, your pins will be made available for others to claim.

If you intend to cancel and are planning to just let your confirmation "expire," please just comment instead. I feel really bad about canceling orders without knowing that's what you want...

This will be my last reminder for confirmations on the thread. Any canceled pins will be available starting Monday at 10am EST (I'll make a post.

Those of you who have moved up into a slot (Spr, Cadien, and Sockgnome) I will auto-confirm these since you confirmed your other pins previously.

Thanks everyone! I'm almost done spamming you with updates. Invoices will start rolling out on Monday.

If it's okay to request multiple pins, I would like a Mr Toad for my Dad. I didn't want to ask before but now I saw you have 2 available.

Merlin, I'd like to confirm all, but if someone wants the 3 fairies film strip I can pass on that one as I did manage to get it. If not I can keep it, fine either way.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back