• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

SOLD! WDW April + Animal Kingdom Anniversary Pickups: At Cost!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll be adding the Wall-E Anniversary pins here shortly. They will release in June, with the RSP selection happening in May. Both Russ and I will be going, so there should be plenty of slots. And as usual, they make it to the park shortly after the event.

Hi Merlin, if its alright to ask now could you put me down for the WALL-E and Eve slider limited edition slider pin and Eve and WALL-E flying limited edition. Thank you so much!! :)

Sent from my VS987 using Tapatalk

WALL-E Pin Trading Night
These pins will be released at the PTN on June 21st. Requests for the RSP are due no later than May 18th. Typically, these will be available in the parks after the event as well.

hwSzUux.jpg

WALL-E and Eve Lightbulb
Retail: 16.99
Edition Size: 2,000

Pickups:
1) Disneylandforever
2) ---------------
Backups:
3) ---------------
4) ---------------
5) ---------------
6) ---------------

njSKnSt.jpg

Captain McCrea and Auto

Pickups:
1) ---------------
2) ---------------
Backups:
3) ---------------
4) ---------------
5) ---------------
6) ---------------

9zSgwUz.jpg

WALL-E and Eve Flying

Pickups:
1) Disneylandforever
2) ---------------
Backups:
3) ---------------
4) ---------------
5) ---------------
6) ---------------

Bk76jye.jpg

WALL-E 10th Anniversary Box Set
Retail: 64.99
Edition Size: 500

Pickups:
1) ---------------
2) ---------------
Backups:
3) ---------------
4) ---------------
5) ---------------
6) ---------------

Iwq6exV.jpg

Rogue Robots Jumbo Hinged
Retail: 100.00
Edition Size: 500

Pickups:
1) ---------------
2) ---------------
Backups:
3) ---------------
4) ---------------
5) ---------------
6) ---------------

Please put me down for one of each. Thank you

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

A new Star Wars pin, Solo Mystery set, and Infinity War opening day pin available for pick up! :3
c1b0df758c4bee432920904ea1697597.jpg
2347f0ab03c2771755c6914cf17dadd6.jpg

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk

How limited do we think the Infinity War pin is? It seems it almost HAS to be on my Marvel cruise (in two days!!!!) but I don't want to miss out if it's not.

How limited do we think the Infinity War pin is? It seems it almost HAS to be on my Marvel cruise (in two days!!!!) but I don't want to miss out if it's not.
I think it's limited release. At the very least, it should last until after your cruise. :)

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk

Okay, I've completed pickups and will be doing a mailout tomorrow. However, I just realized I did a HUGE goof and got the wrong Animal Kingdom Fab Five pin..... So I'll have to swap those out next week. >.< Super sorry guys... I think I was just so focused on the Alice pins I didn't even think about it.

Anywho, I'll close this thread tomorrow when I update with shipping. If you need anything from this thread, including the Wall-E pins, you can request them over in the May thread. :) Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back