• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

SOLD! WDW August + MNSSHP + OEs Pickups At-Cost! (Flyer Pins Announced!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
SOLD! WDW August + MNSSHP + OEs Pickups At-Cost! (Flyer Pins Announced!)
I'm also thinking the Fab 5 pins are spinners. They're definitely pin on pin, but the things in the background (Minnie's pinwheel and Stitch's candy corn thing) all look like they could spin very nicely...

Yes 2 please. Don't want to be too greedy as I'm sure there are others who want the whole set and there's only a few that I want(although the more I look, the more I want/need!!)
No worries. :) I can usually grab 10 at a time. So if the list stays thin closer to the date, feel free to request more. :)

(sometimes I can get lucky make make a second run in the same night!! Ssssshhhhhhh!)

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk

We should be updated to this point. :) I'll try and roll out invoices today, at least for those of you on the Latte list. Please be patient with me. I'm a little buried in pin stuff right now. XD

An Orange Bird pin please!

Im tempted by the mystery packs, but I bet Hades, Facilier, and Frollo could be gotten afterwards for less than the cost of 20 bags! ;)

We are updated to this point. I did not get around to invoices for the Latte pins, so I'd appreciate it if you didn't bail on me if you're on that list. ;) Thanks!

Whoops! How did I forget the new Ducktales pin!? :D

zkvpSLc.jpg

Hi Merlin,
Have I accumulated enough to make a shipment worthwhile? I have a great game lined up for the family:D
I do believe so. :) I grabbed all of the NBC pins too. If you wanted to wait until after the August event, that would be fine, or that can be the start of your next order.

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk

Heeeey!! OMG Cheshire pin!

Can I please be put down for the following:

1. Cheshire Donut pin
2. BB8 Pumpkin Pin
3. Her Jack His Sally pin.
4. Pumpkin MNSSHP Stitch

I'm international so any chance you could keep hold of these for me if you manage to get them? Thanks in advance xx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back