• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

SOLD! WDW August Pickups: At Cost! (All? Pins Announced)

Status
Not open for further replies.
These guys have been spotted as well. I'm happy to grab some :D

120e10307ec3bfa1696baf2bd905f6cf.jpg

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk

Hey Merlin, May I be taken off the list for Madame Leota and added for the Hitchhiking Ghost mystery pin please. Also yes please add me for x6 boxes of the new Haunted Mansion mystery pins, thank you :)!

Please put me down for one of the Disney Film mystery boxes (if you can still find them, I remember you posted that they popped back up the other day, but if not, no big deal)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi,
I'm seeking the Oswald 90th pin, and 2017 Food & Wine Annual Passholder pins (Figment and Lady & the Tramp), if you're going. Also would like an AP Food & Wine tee shirt (XXL), if available.
Thanks,
Mike L

Hi,
I'm seeking the Oswald 90th pin, and 2017 Food & Wine Annual Passholder pins (Figment and Lady & the Tramp), if you're going. Also would like an AP Food & Wine tee shirt (XXL), if available.
Thanks,
Mike L
Hey Mike! I have a Food and Wine thread separately. :) it should be combined with my MNSSHP thread. So if you would, go drop those requests there so I have them all together. :) and I'll get you added to this Oswald presently. :)

I have a special request. It's not pin related but is it possible that maybe you could pick up the rose gold Minnie ears that were just released. I know they can be a little harder to located and my sister says she wants them. Please let me know.

I have a special request. It's not pin related but is it possible that maybe you could pick up the rose gold Minnie ears that were just released. I know they can be a little harder to located and my sister says she wants them. Please let me know.
Yup! I should be able to swing that. :) I'll keep you posted!

Any chance you picked up the pins for the great movie ride last day?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I'm afraid they've been sold out of any GMR merchandise for quite a while. And I asked around for pins but there hasn't been much at all lately. So alas, I did not. :(

Hey guys, just a heads up, this is my first week of classes, so updates on my threads will be a little slow until the weekend. But I am keeping an eye on it and watching for posts. Just haven't sat down and updated the thread itself.

Also, as a quick note, I'll be heading to the park on Friday this week instead of my usual Thursday. Hooray for classes starting back up! XD

~Merlin

Oh I'm teaching. ;P so they're the ones who need to study XD

I wish you all the patience in the world... Also, could you please take me off of the split set, since Chern won't be in it, and just add me in for the Ursula single? (I think you've already assumed this, which I really appreciate!) If anyone does buy a framed set and feels like breaking it up, let me know!

Last edited:
I would also like to get x1 of the Mickey Halloween grinning Jack o' lantern pin as well please. Correct me if I wrong, but, does it look like they are selling the same grinning jack o' lantern pin stateside as they will be @ Disneyland Paris on 8/26? Not complaining about that I promise. From Disney Pins Blog.

rlkdSKx.jpg
[/IMG]

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back