• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

SOLD! WDW August Pickups: At Cost! (All? Pins Announced)

Status
Not open for further replies.
SOLD! WDW August Pickups: At Cost! (All? Pins Announced)
I am not quite sure how this works but is it too late to make requests. I am brand new to the forum and just learning.
Nope! You're welcome to make a request at any time, and from past releases as well if the pins are still around. Most of July and some of the June pins are still hanging out. :)

I've got the full rules posted at the top of the thread, but feel free to ask any questions! :)

~Merlin

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk

If essence of evil Maleficent is still available, could I please add it to my Halloween pins?
Yup, she's still around. I'll likely invoice you for it separately as I'm trying to keep the events apart for the sake of my account balances. But I'll ship everything together.

Wanted to post a picture of the completed HM puzzle set. Courtesy of DPB.

cbef5bdf7f3cbbd7361aa076da9e0e9d.jpg

Also, Shelter Kat has informed me that these are $14.99, and I believe I invoiced $16.99. So those elf you whom this affects, I'll apply a credit for the MNSSHP or F&W invoice if applicable. If now, I'll issue an appropriate refund. :)

Pickups will happen tomorrow morning. :)

~Merlin

Hey gang! We've got a slew of new Halloween pins added to the thread as well as the Dream Big, Princess four-pin sets that were just previewed. The word is that they will appear late August/early September, so I've gone ahead and added them here. :) Let me know if you need them!

On that note, I'll be snagging a BatB one for myself, but I really only need the book. So if anyone else wants the other three, I'm happy to split it. :)

~Merlin

I would be interested if there are any Charming Character pins still available in the park. The only one I don't need is Mr. Toad. If there are any that haven't sold out it would be greatly appreciated.

I would be interested if there are any Charming Character pins still available in the park. The only one I don't need is Mr. Toad. If there are any that haven't sold out it would be greatly appreciated.
This are going to be DLR exclusive, so you'll need to check with Speezard and Shelterkat on their pickup thread. :) I can only get shared and WDW exclusive pins. :)

Is it too late to get the Haunted Mansion Mystery Reveal Conceal pins that create the bat puzzle? The Reveals are shown for August 17th. If you have all seven boxes, will each Conceal pin be different? Not sure how this works. Thanks for your help!

Is it too late to get the Haunted Mansion Mystery Reveal Conceal pins that create the bat puzzle? The Reveals are shown for August 17th. If you have all seven boxes, will each Conceal pin be different? Not sure how this works. Thanks for your help!
Hey there! No, it's not too late to request them. :) I may not be able to get them until next week though.

As far as I know, there no guarantee that you'll get all 7 conceals by getting all 7 reveals. I haven't opened the boxes I've grabbed today yet, so there's no way to know. Hahah!

~Merlin

Ok. I realize now that the conceal pins are random. That's the way they get us to buy all those boxes, right? I think I'll pass on this. I don't want to have multiples of some pins and then still need others. Thanks for the quick reply, though!

Hey there! No, it's not too late to request them. :) I may not be able to get them until next week though.

As far as I know, there no guarantee that you'll get all 7 conceals by getting all 7 reveals. I haven't opened the boxes I've grabbed today yet, so there's no way to know. Hahah!

~Merlin

Ok. I realize now that the conceal pins are random. That's the way they get us to buy all those boxes, right? I think I'll pass on this. I don't want to have multiples of some pins and then still need others. Thanks for the quick reply, though!
No problem. :) I've seen a handful of the completed set pop up for a relatively good price on Facebook and the like. So perhaps that might be a better option. Happy hunting!

If anyone needs these, let me know and I can grab them tomorrow.

6afee48d429602686a172754ea61d8bd.jpg

Retail: 24.99

Theoucharis, I've already grabbed your Aladdin and we will chat about the Chip soon. :)

Also, as some of you may have heard by now, these Essence of Evil Gaston pins have had some of the absolute worst quality control I've ever seen. 90% of the ones I've seen have had huge, black, sooty streaks covering all of Gaston's face and neck, making him look like someone has just smudged black dirt across it.

c5538c7ed3de8b457234c776632db0b1.jpg

This is one of the better ones I've found, but it's still rough. If you would like to cancel your order of this pin, please let me know. I have picked up 4 already, and they're pretty good compared, but that's not saying a whole lot. I'm happy to provide more pictures if I need to. :)

Hey Merlin,

Could you please pick up 1 of the 'Halloween 2017 Five Pin Set'? Remember, I'm from the UK.

Thanks.

Edit:
Here are the other Diz-bits I'd like you to pick up, please.

The pins:
Stitch Pin - Disney Parks 2017
Nightmare Before Christmas ''Tsum Tsum'' Mystery Pin Set
Disney ''Tsum Tsum'' Mystery Pin Pack
Disney ''Donut'' Mystery Pin Pack
Disney Cats Pin Trading Booster Set

The plush:
Minnie Mouse Halloween Plush - 9''
Stitch Plush Pillow

Last edited:
Hey Merlin,

First time buyer but long time fan of your posts. Could you pick up a doorway to Disney toy story pin for me if it's still around. Also the upcoming pirates one would be great as well. I will pm you my paypal info. Thanks!

It looks like some pins from the event that are left over are for sale at EPCOT. I'll be up there on Thursday, so if there's something you'd like, let me know.

I saw the individual pins (Logo, Aladdin, BH6, Tarzan), the super jumbo, and I imagine both frames and the Seasons box is there too. Maybe quotes, but I doubt it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back