• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

WDW August Pin Event - Animation Celebration

Status
Not open for further replies.
WDW August Pin Event - Animation Celebration
If anyone would like to trade their event board trade tabs for pins please let me know. My traders are on aristocats12 on pin pics.
Oh that's clever! I'm all about the boards so don't want to take you up on your offer, but I might have to consider something similar! :) But I find I sometimes run short on time (and my wife short on patience) so not sure I could get away with even more "at bats". :D

Russ and I didn't have a whole lot of luck at the boards last year, but that was all luck. We may try again a few times, but I doubt we will use all of our tabs. XD

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk

Russ and I didn't have a whole lot of luck at the boards last year, but that was all luck. We may try again a few times, but I doubt we will use all of our tabs. XD

Would love to trade pins for tabs, please check out my traders and I can put aside for event. My husband and I don’t trade in the back room but thoroughly enjoy the boards.

Looking at my RSP now and will be messaging people (in list priority) today to determine what is still wanted.

RSP award was pretty much as I expected. (Tougher ones, only awarded 2... 3-4 for the not as tough to gain pins.)

If any of the pins on my RSP are unclaimed, I will create a new post with what is available.

We got all we wanted, yay! With extras (duplicated some since we have 2 RSPs to increase our chances - I'll post a list of extras later if anyone needs before I "return" them)

Need extras of all the lenticulars (except for Fantasia) and the Sleeping Beauty Pins/Litho set if you have them:)

We got all we wanted, yay! With extras (duplicated some since we have 2 RSPs to increase our chances - I'll post a list of extras later if anyone needs before I "return" them)

My Dad messed up when filling out his RSP and didn't list #4 Fantasia Lenticular (for his collection). So if anyone gets an extra of that one, I would definitely be interested. I guess also we may need another Mr Toad AP. I am on Merlin's list for mine, but my Dad would like one too.

Otherwise, we got everything we needed, so my extras are heading Merlin's way for the list.

I think the only thing I asked for extras of and didn't get were Alice and Maleficent.

Did anyone else notice anything that sold out before the 2nd round (or during it, assuming I'm unlucky this year)? I didn't ask for much, so I don't know what else went early...

Reading all of these posts makes me wish I was going. I’m excited for all of you who are!
My sister & I went last year and really enjoyed the boards. We traded in the back area for more trading tabs (easy to do).
Some observations from last years boards. Morning and late afternoon were when we found the best pins. Especially late afternoon on second day.

Also, we stayed at the Boardwalk. You can walk (short) to a back or side entrance to Epcot. This entrance is very close to where the pin event location is. And it’s not as crowded as main entrance.
If you can park at Boardwalk or get a ride, it’s probably worth it.

Can’t wait to see what everyone gets (please post)!

Speaking of the boards... if anyone gets any Wonderland AP or PP pins, I'd be interested in trading for them! :) (I'm planning to be at the public trading day on Sunday.)

I was able to get at least 1 of everything I wanted. I'm keeping 1 Alice and 1 Peter Pan, the rest are for trade if anyone is interested in them. Any pin unclaimed I will remove from my selections or return them at the event. I'll probably make a a separate thread for this for organizational purposes.

6cb7ae08bd8907751257bcef1da01044.png

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oops! I completely forgot to do my RSP. The only thing I wanted were the mystery boxes. Anyone know if there's a way to try to "retro-order" them?

Oops! I completely forgot to do my RSP. The only thing I wanted were the mystery boxes. Anyone know if there's a way to try to "retro-order" them?
It's worth calling to see if they will let you. They said in the rsp send out that you can add more to your order (up to 10) total. So maybe they'll let you just make an order!

I think the only thing I asked for extras of and didn't get were Alice and Maleficent.

Did anyone else notice anything that sold out before the 2nd round (or during it, assuming I'm unlucky this year)? I didn't ask for much, so I don't know what else went early...

I got the Cinderella set on my 2nd RSP (first spot) but didn't get the Maleficent set (second spot) or the Alice (third spot). Otherwise, I got everything I asked for. Woohoo!!

I got the Cinderella set on my 2nd RSP (first spot) but didn't get the Maleficent set (second spot) or the Alice (third spot). Otherwise, I got everything I asked for. Woohoo!!
I also had Maleficent and Alice in my second RSP (first and second spots) and not luck here either. Both appear to have been scooped up in the first RSP.

They usually have them available at least early on the first day, so you likely can pick some up upon arrival. They upped the chaser LE to 400 so obviously they made more this year than last.

My Dad messed up when filling out his RSP and didn't list #4 Fantasia Lenticular (for his collection). So if anyone gets an extra of that one, I would definitely be interested. I guess also we may need another Mr Toad AP. I am on Merlin's list for mine, but my Dad would like one too.

Otherwise, we got everything we needed, so my extras are heading Merlin's way for the list.

Hey Hope, I'm sure your Dad will be able to buy the Fantasia at the Event Store. And, I'd be happy to buy the AP pin for him at the Store. Just let me know & we can meet up that Friday. TTFN

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back