• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

SOLD! WDW December Pickups: At Cost! (flyer posted)

Status
Not open for further replies.
SOLD! WDW December Pickups: At Cost! (flyer posted)
Merlin i hd the lunchtime tales and all 3 Robin Hood amd Sword im the Stones.
Your RH and SitS pins are already on the way (shipped today), so this is just for the Lunchbox pin, which will ship out with the January pins.

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk

Okay gang! Update from today! I was able to complete the pickups for the following pins:
Disney Donut: Baymax
SitS Anniversary: Throne
SitS Anniversary: Arthur with Sword
RH Anniversary: Robin and Maid Marian
RH Anniversary: Little John
Star Wars Helmet: Clone Trooper

Unfortunately, the following pins are completely sold out:
Winter 2018: Lady and Tramp
Merry Christmas 2018: Mickey and Minnie
Happy New Year: Cinderella and Prince Charming

As for the Mulan Lunchboxes, I was able to get 11 of them today (one of the came from the display case XD) Which leaves 6 still to get. I'm not sure they will last until next week, but Studios and Epcot did seem to have a lot of them. Magic Kingdom and Disney Springs, on the other hand, were completely wiped. So it's kind of a toss-up. I'll check back in with those last few next week and get another updated list. But it won't hurt my feelings if you starting hunting for them now. :)

Invoices for all of these pins will go out tomorrow or Sunday. :)

(oh, @bcol I got those Letter Mystery pins too!)

As this was probably the last biiiiiig pickup journey today, I find it fitting that I visited every single LE pin store at WDW, so that's every park plus Springs plus the Contemporary. And in record time, I might add. But I wanted to say again how thankful I am for all of the support and love from you guys. :) So here's a picture of me toasting to you, the ones who make this hobby worthwhile, as I enter semi-retirement ;P

17565ca288a3cc53051037a8c3f328b2.jpg

(with a LE Fou's Brew. Obviously.)

I'm afraid the Lunchtime Tales are officially sold out. Sorry gang!

And with that, I believe the December thread is all closed up. I'll hang in to the WiR Mystery list just in case those pop back up, but they'll move to the Lotto thread.

Onward to the new year!!

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back