• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

SOLD! WDW December + Snow White Anniversary Pickups: At Cost! (All? Pins Announced)

SOLD! WDW December + Snow White Anniversary Pickups: At Cost! (All? Pins Announced)
Adding these to the pickups. :) 27.99 a pack. :)
66688288ec2629a9925e866cfa1cc74b.jpg
ed93f16af517e282df819857739dd027.jpg

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk

Alright gang. I'll be in the MK shortly (that's right, I left the house at 6am for these Snow pins...) and hopefully they'll have them in Frontier. Stay tuned!

Okay guys! MK had the pins, so that's a major win. There are also a metric TON of Star Wars Surprise releases! Pictures of those in a sec.

Dwarfs super jumbo is 89.99
Box set is 100.00

Hinge and all other Snow pins are 15.99.

Huge amount to of Star Wars Surprise releases!

When requesting, since I'm on the go, please be as specific as you can. Don't just say "the Bb8 one" please <3
eab94ec6e6a75634b8fcf6ffeb4557c6.jpg
9d2c19506bc8f05be87d4a2da759eaa7.jpg
cf4431fea9fa13692d4bf4e7e31079bf.jpg
e0af08341e27659b9a0e1e3e7c39e82a.jpg
9fa9f37f56a60f55d859732ccfb7dab6.jpg
0cf7b7f36c281d60d84a283badbbc435.jpg

Hi Merlin,

Can you please get me these Star Wars pins. Thank you.

2 x 2 pin set with BB8 and BB9 at $19.99 each
1 x Box set with BB8 and 3 others at $80 each
1 x Set of 3 SW vehicle pins at $24.99

Okay gang, this Snow White Release was a monster. Hahah!

WDW sold out of the Jumbo and box set park wide in about 45 minutes, and DLR was not long behind. As such, I was not able to fulfill all of the pickups. And for that, I am incredibly sorry. :(

But! Thanks to the amazing pickup help from Shelterkat and her pin angels, they were able to get an addition three to my two, which means that the WDW list has five total. Those of you who will be receiving your pins from the DLR group, I have marked that on your name here and will send you the refund for the overestimated portion, minus the minor tax increase and shipping charge for it coming drop California. Thank you so so so much for your patience on that front.

As for the final three people on the list, I'm afraid the sharks beat us to them. :( so the following people will be issued a full refund for the Jumbo and I certainly hope you're able to find the pins elsewhere. Again, I'm sorry our powers combined couldn't make it happen. :(

6) crashandburn (paid)
7) FamilyHobby (paid) (swapped for box set)
8) rrd (paid)

Thanks again for everyone's patience. I rather underestimated this pins popularity and I'll take this into account for future hyper-limited releases. <3

But! In the good news department, I was able to pick up all of the other pins released today, including the day-of Star Wars requests. :)

I'm done with pickups for today, so any other Star Wars requests will happen next Thursday. :)

Would I still be able to get the "Snow White Anniversary Collection: Super Jumbo"? I'm also interested in the "Star Wars: The Last Jedi - Rey Jumbo". :)
I'm sorry. The Snow White jumbo is sold out. The Rey one is still available, though.

Could I also get the resistance symbol with the ships? I would really appreciate it!

-boxes resistance symbol with ships
-Rey jumbo holding up the lightsaber
Sure! Those are each $60, just so you know. :) I'll send you a full invoice this evening. :)

Back